No announcement yet.

OZ's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, it might be so. Now i just need to find a constant source of money or have my wife become a sugar mama and I'll be fine,
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
      LOL, it might be so. Now i just need to find a constant source of money or have my wife become a sugar mama and I'll be fine,
      That's way to funny. I've told my wife on plenty of occasions that she needs to find herself a sugar daddy and then pass along the extra bucks to me! LOL
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Nice collection. I'm a Joe Hill fan too.

Comment

Thanks!

My wife and I listened to this book on audio during a trip across country to see my family and we were all in. It was an awesome drive, the trip much more enjoyable. We did the same thing with Horns the following year, which was excellent although we prefer HSB. She loved Joe Hill so much she has begun to listen to Stephen King, so it has bridged a gap for us, as she didn't care for his work so much before. Now she is addicted to books-on-tape LOL, and I have someone close to share with. I still like the feel of a hardcover in my collection, though. Hopefully can get some good ones now that I have found CD.

Comment

That's awesome that she's a fan too! Great that you can share the experience.

Comment

Attended a writing retreat these last few days. Was able to pick the minds of some brilliant authors, as well as pick up some signatures. I had an excellent time.
                photo 1-2.jpgphoto 2-2.jpgphoto 3-3.jpgphoto 4-2.jpgphoto 5-3.jpgphoto 1-3.jpg

Comment

One addition that didn't show up...
                  photo 2-3.jpg

Comment

Very cool adds!

Comment

That must have been quite the retreat to be a part of. Nice!

Comment

That is sooooooooooooo cool. I love his writing. A very under rated writer. Prodigal Blues is one of the best books ever. Nice adds.
                        Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                        One addition that didn't show up...
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13142[/ATTACH]

Comment

Very cool
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            That is sooooooooooooo cool. I love his writing. A very under rated writer. Prodigal Blues is one of the best books ever. Nice adds.
                            Gary and Lucy mentioned Prodigal Blues. It was a great retreat, although it may take me a few weeks to recover from staying up so late and having a drink or two over my limit.

Comment

Prodigal Blues remains in my TBR file. I will have to try to get to it soon.

Comment

You will never forget it after you read it. Truly a master piece. Super high recommendation.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Prodigal Blues remains in my TBR file. I will have to try to get to it soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X