Cemetery Dance Customer Service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery Dance Customer Service!

Just wanted to state again that Cemetery Dance continues to set the bar for customer service.

Realized over the weekend that I had messed up an order I had placed. The issue was on my end but I hoped CD could do something to help me so I sent an email to Mindy. Early Tuesday, first day back from the holiday, Mindy had replied with a resolution and by today it is resolved. Again, this was my issue not CD's yet CD worked quickly to provide a resolution!

This kind of service has been a hallmark of Cemetery Dance for the 21 years I have been buying from them. Mindy, Brian and Dan have always been quick to respond and do what they can. I am old enough that I remember Kelly Laymon helping with an issue once, the service is always quick and helpful.

Thank you all, and specifically Mindy in this case!

I agree - Mindy is amazing! She has fixed a few things for me over the years, and each time I wonder how she does it all. I can only imagine how many requests/emails she deals with every day.

Comment

Piling on here! Mindy's great even with my asshat requests! I asked for a specific number for my copy of ON THIS THE DAY OF THE PIG--an edition that wasn't numbered. I also asked for a particular inscription from Richard in my copy of GIRL ON THE PORCH--even though I bought my copy via CD, I don't believe Richard is doing a signing. I have no idea what the hell I was thinking. And Mindy suffered this fool with grace. So I guess this rambling post is actually my apology for being weird and anxious.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Just wanted to state again that Cemetery Dance continues to set the bar for customer service.

Realized over the weekend that I had messed up an order I had placed. The issue was on my end but I hoped CD could do something to help me so I sent an email to Mindy. Early Tuesday, first day back from the holiday, Mindy had replied with a resolution and by today it is resolved. Again, this was my issue not CD's yet CD worked quickly to provide a resolution!

This kind of service has been a hallmark of Cemetery Dance for the 21 years I have been buying from them. Mindy, Brian and Dan have always been quick to respond and do what they can. I am old enough that I remember Kelly Laymon helping with an issue once, the service is always quick and helpful.

Thank you all, and specifically Mindy in this case!
        Not to downplay "us" here, but you actually just got really really lucky on that one.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Not to downplay "us" here, but you actually just got really really lucky on that one.
          I completely agree. I almost did not even bother to send the note. Beyond getting lucky, the speed and grace it was handled was why I posted this.

Comment

I completely agree. I almost did not even bother to send the note. Beyond getting lucky, the speed and grace it was handled was why I posted this.
            Ha! It kinda went like this.

M: Hey Dan do we still have this?

D: Maybe we have a lot of those left let me go look.

2 minutes later

D: Yep. He's lucky.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Ha! It kinda went like this.

M: Hey Dan do we still have this?

D: Maybe we have a lot of those left let me go look.

2 minutes later

D: Yep. He's lucky.
              Made me very happy!

Comment

This seems like an appropriate place to post. My copy of Cardinal Black arrived, and the dust jacket had a slight fold in the bottom front, which the slipcase had made permanent. I asked if I could get a new DJ - no hurry, and as postage to Australia is so expensive, I made it clear I was quite happy to wait for it to be included in my next package (there is always a next package).
                Anyway, a couple of days ago, I received the new DJ in the post.
                Above and beyond. Thanks Mindy, Dan et al

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                  This seems like an appropriate place to post. My copy of Cardinal Black arrived, and the dust jacket had a slight fold in the bottom front, which the slipcase had made permanent. I asked if I could get a new DJ - no hurry, and as postage to Australia is so expensive, I made it clear I was quite happy to wait for it to be included in my next package (there is always a next package).
                  Anyway, a couple of days ago, I received the new DJ in the post.
                  Above and beyond. Thanks Mindy, Dan et al
                  Honestly you'd have gotten it sooner, but the printer forgot to print extra DJs for both editions. So we had to wait for them to run more.

Instagram

Comment

I believe Brian's IT folks finally got my CDCC issues resolved! Thanks so much Brian and Dan for keeping me in the loop as announcements were made while the problem was being worked on. You guys didn't have to, but you did and it's much appreciated.

Comment

Sure, over the years, the CD staff has been fantastic. Except for the one time I had asked Brian to help me out with a small issue and all he would say was, "What are you doing at my front door?!?!?!?"....seemed a little rude to me!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        Sure, over the years, the CD staff has been fantastic. Except for the one time I had asked Brian to help me out with a small issue and all he would say was, "What are you doing at my front door?!?!?!?"....seemed a little rude to me!
                        I agree. Expecting you to go around to the back door is a bit rude.

Comment

I agree. Expecting you to go around to the back door is a bit rude.
                          I thought so.

Comment

Beyond getting lucky.

Comment

Working...
                            X