For Sale Small Kingdoms and Other Stories Charlaine Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale Small Kingdoms and Other Stories Charlaine Harris

Sub Press, signed #372/1000. Open to offers!
    Thanks,
    Mike

Small Kingdoms and Other Stories is tempting as hell . . . and I'm thinking about it.

I'm selling a few ultra-rare items from my five years as contributing editor with World Fantasy Award-winning The Horror Show magazine:

1. Premiere Issue (November 1982) of The Horror Show, newsprint format (16 pages/b&w illustrations). $50.00
    HORROR_SHOW_PREMIERE_ISSUE_NOV1982.jpg

2. Original Artwork by Allen Koszowski (pen and ink on heavy cardstock), signed "ALLEN K. '84". Stamped address on back. $75.00
    ALLEN_KOSZOWSKI_ORIGINAL_ART.jpg

3. Manuscript page: Robert Bloch's (author of Psycho) handwritten responses—in red ink!—to my questions (lightly edited by publisher Dave Silva) for Horror Show interview. $100.00

BLOCH_GRABOWSKI_HORROR_SHOW_MS.jpg BLOCH_GRABOWSKI_HORROR_SHOW_INTERVIEW.jpg

I've got other items—associated with the magazine—along these lines. If curious, please message me. Thank you!

Comment

The Horror Show was among the best of its kind, and those items -- especially the Bloch interview -- are fantastic collectible artifacts from that mag, from that time in the genre. I don't really collect much ephemera, but I wish I had an endless slush fund to take it all from you...
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        The Horror Show was among the best of its kind, and those items -- especially the Bloch interview -- are fantastic collectible artifacts from that mag, from that time in the genre. I don't really collect much ephemera, but I wish I had an endless slush fund to take it all from you...
        Agree 100%. Those are some great one of a kind items. Good luck selling them.

Comment

Here are a few more ultra-rare items:

1. THE NIGHTRUNNERS by Joe R. Lansdale, hardcover slip-cased deluxe first edition, limited to 300 copies. Introduction by Dean R. Koontz, Illustrated by Gregory Manchess. Dark Harvest/1987. SIGNED BY ALL---$100.00

COVER_NIGHTRUNNERS_LANSDALE.jpg

2. ACT OF LOVE by Joe R. Lansdale, Zebra Books paperback/1981. SIGNED---$40.00

COVER_ACT_OF_LOVE_LANSDALE.jpg
          Last edited by William J. Grabowski; 08-29-2019, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X