Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Online Book auction Aug 15-Sep 6

  1. #1
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Online Book auction Aug 15-Sep 6

    Hello!
    I am a fairly new collector of books and I love that I found CD Publications! I am moving across the country and have given my collection to an auction house to sell the books. They are in new condition, never read, but too heavy to ship from WA to NJ! Most are CD books, First and limited and signed assortment, art. Https://gogreenestateliquidation.hibid.com/
    Please feel free to view the auction and I hope that something meets your interest. I have already started my new collection at my new address (I am driving across the country this week, taking about 2 weeks to stop and enjoy the U.S. countryside!). Website: https://gogreenestateliquidation.hibid.com/

    Appreciate your time, thanks for your interest,
    Ron

    P.s. This is my first post, sorry if I have something wrong.

  2. #2
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,749
    Rep Power
    28
    Welcome Ron! Good luck with the auction.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  3. #3
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Greater Denver Area, Colorado
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    9
    As someone who moved from Washington, I can attest that yes, books are heavy. I told the movers I had lots of books but they didn’t believe me

  4. #4
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,516
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoron View Post
    Hello!
    I am a fairly new collector of books and I love that I found CD Publications! I am moving across the country and have given my collection to an auction house to sell the books. They are in new condition, never read, but too heavy to ship from WA to NJ! Most are CD books, First and limited and signed assortment, art. Https://gogreenestateliquidation.hibid.com/
    Please feel free to view the auction and I hope that something meets your interest. I have already started my new collection at my new address (I am driving across the country this week, taking about 2 weeks to stop and enjoy the U.S. countryside!). Website: https://gogreenestateliquidation.hibid.com/

    Appreciate your time, thanks for your interest,
    Ron

    P.s. This is my first post, sorry if I have something wrong.
    Welcome, Ron! Looks like the whole collection is being sold vs single copies?

  5. #5
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,749
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Welcome, Ron! Looks like the whole collection is being sold vs single copies?
    I believe that just the link for the auction as a whole. If you click on the "View Catalog" button you can see the individual lots in the auction. Generally in these more traditional auctions each lot is auctioned individually.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  6. #6
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,516
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I believe that just the link for the auction as a whole. If you click on the "View Catalog" button you can see the individual lots in the auction. Generally in these more traditional auctions each lot is auctioned individually.
    Ah, gotcha.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    12
    Best of luck with the auction.

  8. #8
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,589
    Rep Power
    54
    I don't sign up for anything that asks for a FAX......

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    12
    LOL. We still have a fax number. It is sent and received over the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    I don't sign up for anything that asks for a FAX......

  10. #10
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    bruh, I'd buy like 10 of your books, but it looks like it's only for the USA ? I'm from Croatia.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •