No announcement yet.

Online Book auction Aug 15-Sep 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will ship world-wide, per text I just received!
    Thanks for your interest,
    Ron

Comment

There were some screaming deals once this ended.

Comment

Crap. I was all set to bid on a few items, and I completely forgot about it. Godda##it, I hate it when that happens. >:-(
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Yeah I missed out on a copy of Metahorror because I stepped away from my computer and misjudged how long I was gone >.<

I did nab a cop of The Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 for a great price, though!

Comment

I think I did pretty well

I bid on The Gunslinger, and had also ordered one from Betts Books ages ago and forgotten about it until it showed up on Thursday.

Auction_bids_090619.jpg

Comment

Good on you!

Comment

I picked up a few. Won about half my list.

Comment

This may be a stupid question, but do these guys just automatically charge your card at some point or is there a hidden checkout method I can't find?

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    This may be a stupid question, but do these guys just automatically charge your card at some point or is there a hidden checkout method I can't find?
                    I sent a message but haven't heard back yet.

Comment

I didn't hear anything but the charge showed up on my credit card on Sunday. I assume it includes shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                        I didn't hear anything but the charge showed up on my credit card on Sunday. I assume it includes shipping.
                        I had to call (360-305-1110). They said they use third party shipping and the shipper would be contacting me about preferences and would be charging me direct. I have not heard from the shipper yet

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          same here, I got charged $80 more than my bidding list... if that doesn't include shipping, wtf is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph92 View Post
                            same here, I got charged $80 more than my bidding list... if that doesn't include shipping, wtf is that ?
                            There was a 13% buyer's premium, depending on how much you bought, that could be the additional $80.

Anyone heard from this mystery shipper yet?

Comment

There was a 13% buyer's premium, depending on how much you bought, that could be the additional $80.

nope, the buyers premium for me is like $30, there's some bs about a handling fee there too, so Idk wth is the buyers premium for then, but alright... it's my first time buying somewhere like this. you learn on your mistakes I guess.

and I heard from the shipper one time, but haven't answered for 2 days now.

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X