James A. Moore's BLOODLINES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That's much better than what I have been doing. I write the number 1 on a tiny piece of duct tape and then I superglue that over whatever number is there. But it's almost impossible to read the number sometimes on the duct tape. So then I glue a piece of cardboard with the number 2 on it over that. I figure I already had a matching set of number 1s so any change means I now have number 2s.
    Wow, you are deprived. Here on the west coast our duct tape has its own adhesive, no glue needed!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I loved the Pinborough book! Her story in Hark! The Herald Angels Scream was excellent, too.
      I keep wanting to get to that one. I did just pick up the hc of BEHIND HER EYES at B&N for $6.98 since I heard good things AND it was a good price. Maybe I’ll do a Pinborough double-feature.

Comment

The Pinborough Halloween series book has been my favorite thing she has written. Strongly recommend it!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          The Pinborough Halloween series book has been my favorite thing she has written. Strongly recommend it!
          That was a good one. The "twist" was pretty evident from early on, but it was one of those books that was written so well that it didn't really diminish the enjoyment of it. I've read several of her books, and she's quite good, though notably (and understandably) improved from her very early works. I still haven't read BEHIND HER EYES...need to do that one of these days.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
          X