James A. Moore's BLOODLINES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James A. Moore's BLOODLINES

Hope I'm Ok to Post this. Just got this email and am super excited. Absolutely love the Halloween series!

Earthling Publications Newsletter

James A. Moore's BLOODLINES now available for preorder!
    This year's Halloween Series book is now available for preorder! BLOODLINES is the third and final novel in the BLOOD RED trilogy. 500 numbered hardcovers, offset printed, Smyth sewn, bound in cloth, with special endpapers, and signed by Moore. The earlier two titles sold out quickly, so please don't delay if you want a copy!

BLOODLINES web page

Fundraiser for James A. Moore

As many of you know, our dear friend Jim is currently fighting cancer. I'll soon be having a special sale with all proceeds going to Jim, so please be on the lookout! For now, please consider the following GoFundMe account:

Camp Necon Fundraiser for Jim Moore

Thanks and all best,

Paul Miller, Publisher
    Earthling Publications
    Earthling Website

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hope I'm Ok to Post this. Just got this email and am super excited. Absolutely love the Halloween series!

Earthling Publications Newsletter

James A. Moore's BLOODLINES now available for preorder!
    This year's Halloween Series book is now available for preorder! BLOODLINES is the third and final novel in the BLOOD RED trilogy. 500 numbered hardcovers, offset printed, Smyth sewn, bound in cloth, with special endpapers, and signed by Moore. The earlier two titles sold out quickly, so please don't delay if you want a copy!

BLOODLINES web page

Fundraiser for James A. Moore

As many of you know, our dear friend Jim is currently fighting cancer. I'll soon be having a special sale with all proceeds going to Jim, so please be on the lookout! For now, please consider the following GoFundMe account:

Camp Necon Fundraiser for Jim Moore

Thanks and all best,

Paul Miller, Publisher
    Earthling Publications
    Earthling Website
    Thanks for sharing, ordered a copy.

Comment

Apparently I was the first to order a copy after it was open for ordering. Paul emailed me to let me know I was quick on the draw. It’s a fun distinction!

Comment

That's pretty cool jeffingoff! Glad to hear that some other people on the forum are picking up this title. Earthling's Halloween series rocks. I've always wished I had the full set but can't imagine I'll ever be able to afford/snag "MR. DARK'S CARNIVAL" by Glen Hirshberg. Maybe one day....

Comment

That's pretty cool jeffingoff! Glad to hear that some other people on the forum are picking up this title. Earthling's Halloween series rocks. I've always wished I had the full set but can't imagine I'll ever be able to afford/snag "MR. DARK'S CARNIVAL" by Glen Hirshberg. Maybe one day....
          Yeah, a while back Paul offered 5 Halloween titles for the insanely low price of $15 each. I bought the 4 I didn't already have. Even still, I'm not going to try to complete the set.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Yeah, a while back Paul offered 5 Halloween titles for the insanely low price of $15 each. I bought the 4 I didn't already have. Even still, I'm not going to try to complete the set.
            MR. DARK'S CARNIVAL is Holy Grail territory for me. Camelot still has their copy for $1495. I'd love a full lettered set of the Earthling Halloween series, but they are super scarce and very expensive; not quite the level of MR. DARK, but $350-500 each. Besides MR. DARK, I'm only missing three (BY WIZARD OAK, BLOOD HARVEST, and GOBLIN). I'll be pulling the trigger on BLOODLINES and hopefully make headway on the final three.

Comment

I don't own the other titles in this trilogy and so I'm passing on this...unless someone can tell me that I don't need the other two.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                MR. DARK'S CARNIVAL is Holy Grail territory for me. Camelot still has their copy for $1495. I'd love a full lettered set of the Earthling Halloween series, but they are super scarce and very expensive; not quite the level of MR. DARK, but $350-500 each. Besides MR. DARK, I'm only missing three (BY WIZARD OAK, BLOOD HARVEST, and GOBLIN). I'll be pulling the trigger on BLOODLINES and hopefully make headway on the final three.
                I have the complete Earthling Halloween series S/L set w. the same number. Of course I ordered Bloodlines. I wish I had Mr Dark's Carnival. I sure don't expect to own a copy of MDC. ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                  I have the complete Earthling Halloween series S/L set w. the same number. Of course I ordered Bloodlines. I wish I had Mr Dark's Carnival. I sure don't expect to own a copy of MDC. ~Cap
                  Congrats on the matching numbered set. That’s impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    Congrats on the matching numbered set. That’s impressive!
                    Sure is! That's a 14 year commitment! I've only latched my car to that train just recently with GOBLIN. I started buying the previous installments and have quite a few. But no chance of matching numbers.

Comment

I've only bought the Pinborough and really wish I'd bought the Malerman. Probably best I don't even look at the rest of the line to keep my want list lower.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                        I've only bought the Pinborough and really wish I'd bought the Malerman. Probably best I don't even look at the rest of the line to keep my want list lower.
                        I loved the Pinborough book! Her story in Hark! The Herald Angels Scream was excellent, too.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          Sure is! That's a 14 year commitment! I've only latched my car to that train just recently with GOBLIN. I started buying the previous installments and have quite a few. But no chance of matching numbers.
                          Sure you can get matching numbers! All you need is some off that white out stuff and a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            Sure you can get matching numbers! All you need is some off that white out stuff and a pen.
                            That's much better than what I have been doing. I write the number 1 on a tiny piece of duct tape and then I superglue that over whatever number is there. But it's almost impossible to read the number sometimes on the duct tape. So then I glue a piece of cardboard with the number 2 on it over that. I figure I already had a matching set of number 1s so any change means I now have number 2s.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Two small press publishers have actually used white out on their releases. ~Cap
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X