The Long Way Home by Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Long Way Home by Richard Chizmar

Apparently I missed the announcement thread for this one. I'm not going to go back and do it now, but I'll just post the announcement in here.

We’re pleased to report we’ll be publishing a very special trade paperback edition of The Long Way Home by Richard Chizmar next month!

The first 1,000 copies of this trade paperback edition will have deckled edges and “French Flaps,” two special production features we’ve never offered on any title before. After these copies are gone, the second printing and beyond will use a more traditional look and feel!

About the Book:
    Gathered here for the first time ever are seventeen short stories, two essays, and a short script by award-winning and New York Times bestselling author, Richard Chizmar.

Eerie, suspenseful, poignant, the stories inThe Long Way Home run the gamut from horror to suspense, crime to dark fantasy, mainstream to mystery. This brand new collection features more than 100,000 words of short fiction, as well as more than 5,000 words of autobiographical Story Notes.

Chizmar’s previous short story collection, A Long December, was published in 2016 to starred reviews from Library Journal and Kirkus, and was included on numerous “Best Books of the Year” lists. Entertainment Weekly gave the book high praise: “Each tale is a magic trick, luring you toward the light while leading you down an ever-darkening path. There is hope mingled with horror, and that’s Chizmar’s secret power. His storytelling always beats with a huge, passionate heart.”

Stephen King says he writes “terrific stories served with a very large slice of Disquiet Pie,” and with The Long Way Home, Richard Chizmar has taken his evocative and compelling storytelling to an entirely new level.
    This will be shipping in the next couple of days.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks
Working...
X