The Bank by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yes, it’s extremely odd, and we’ve emailed Bentley’s agent about why it happened...

Brian
    So it looks like the print version is getting an early release as well. Was it in part due to the audiobook's early release?

Either way, it's a good time for Jeff to get an order in!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
      So it looks like the print version is getting an early release as well. Was it in part due to the audiobook's early release?

Either way, it's a good time for Jeff to get an order in!
      Traditionally speaking, trade editions have to be in the warehouse at least a month before the pub date because of the time it takes to get them out to distributors and bookstores to be ready for the pub date. We went ahead and started getting ready to ship preorders early because of the audiobook situation. And for Jeff.
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

And for Jeff.
        Ha ha!

Comment

I hope Jeff appreciates that Little honor.

Comment

Traditionally speaking, trade editions have to be in the warehouse at least a month before the pub date because of the time it takes to get them out to distributors and bookstores to be ready for the pub date. We went ahead and started getting ready to ship preorders early because of the audiobook situation. And for Jeff.
            Well, on behalf of Jeff and everyone else, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              I hope Jeff appreciates that Little honor.
              Well, I certainly feel something! Honored is a strange way to describe that feeling though. But if tormenting me brings joy to Little's fans sooner, then I am all for it! We could use a contagion of joy right about now.

Comment

Finally cracked this one open a few days ago and it's classic Little. Diggin' the hell out of it so far . . . .

Comment

I just found the Booklist review for THE BANK. This review is on page 34 of the April 1st 2020 issue of Booklist. blba - Copy.png

Comment

Working...
                  X