X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bank by Bentley Little

The Bank
    by Bentley Little
    Brand New Original Novel Coming Next April!

This is the discussion thread for The Bank announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view this announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

No signed/limited edition?
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      No signed/limited edition?
      The Bentley Little signed / limited editions are part of the Graveyard Editions series now. So that'll be a separate announcement when we get to it in that series in the future.

Instagram

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for that annoucement. Sounds like it's going to be a terrific story, along the lines of my satirical favorites by him (THE STORE, THE POLICY, THE ASSOCIATION, etc.).

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for that annoucement. Sounds like it's going to be a terrific story, along the lines of my satirical favorites by him (THE STORE, THE POLICY, THE ASSOCIATION, etc.).
          Just a heads up, it could be a little while for the limited. Unless we change the planned order of the GYE's around there's a lot of unannounced titles ahead of it right now. Including but not limited to all the other Bentley Little titles we've published trades for but not limiteds. Also when I say a lot of unannounced titles, I really do mean a lot. That said Brian and I are really hoping to ramp up the speed of publication of that series before the list gets more out of hand than it already is.

Instagram

Comment

Sounds great! As Ron said, the description for THE BANK makes it sound similar to THE STORE, THE ASSOCIATION and THE POLICY, and those are three of his best novels. I'm hoping the next Bentley Little novel doesn't take two and a half or three years to come out, though.

Comment

Jeff's gotta be stoked!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                Jeff's gotta be stoked!
                I've already cleared shelf space in the recycle bin.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  I knew that would bring him out of hiding. And that's hilarious LOL!

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      I knew that would bring him out of hiding. And that's hilarious LOL!
                      I was trying to be nice and respectful of the people I like who mistakenly like Bentley Little books. I hope CD sells out and THE BANK is a big success! And I hope all those people who get a copy have hours of reading pleasure!

A little Little is a little too much for me.

Comment

I was trying to be nice and respectful of the people I like who mistakenly like Bentley Little books. I hope CD sells out and THE BANK is a big success! And I hope all those people who get a copy have hours of reading pleasure!

A little Little is a little too much for me.
                        I sort of feel bad now that I have heard Bentley's next novel is titled 'The Jeff'

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          I sort of feel bad now that I have heard Bentley's next novel is titled 'The Jeff'
                          He spent a week living with me as research for that project. I couldn't get a restraining order or an eviction against him. I went to The Police and The Lawyer and The Court, but nothing worked. Everyone in those roles acted all weird and made me do weird things. Then one day I woke up and he just disappeared. I felt he was a very ineffective villain. Kinda lame. As a character in this tale, I felt completely unchanged. So the whole thing was very pointless. Glad he got a book out of it.

Comment

He spent a week living with me as research for that project. I couldn't get a restraining order or an eviction against him. I went to The Police and The Lawyer and The Court, but nothing worked. Everyone in those roles acted all weird and made me do weird things. Then one day I woke up and he just disappeared. I felt he was a very ineffective villain. Kinda lame. As a character in this tale, I felt completely unchanged. So the whole thing was very pointless. Glad he got a book out of it.
                            Actually, Jeff, with your recent experience you allude to above, you might want to give THE POLICY a try...for better or worse, you might really get a kick out of that one now.

Comment

Actually, Jeff, with your recent experience you allude to above, you might want to give THE POLICY a try...for better or worse, you might really get a kick out of that one now.
                              I'm sure I'll give Little some more of my time at some point. The only other book I've given any consideration to was THE STORE since that one seems to be on his fans' short list of best books.

We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X