Sleeping Beauties Comic Adaptation coming from IDW:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Beauties Comic Adaptation coming from IDW:

I know you guys are craving a new telling of Sleeping Beauties so here you go. IDW is adapting the story into a comic with writing by Rio Youers.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/sleepin...es-1202646792/

They use art from the Cemetery Dance edition in the announcement.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I know you guys are craving a new telling of Sleeping Beauties so here you go. IDW is adapting the story into a comic with writing by Rio Youers.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/sleepin...es-1202646792/

They use art from the Cemetery Dance edition in the announcement.
    I'll probably sleep through this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      I'll probably sleep through this one.
      I will give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I will give it a try.
        I'm torn. It'll be cool next to the numbered edition and the artist portfolio. But also, I barely got the funds for the books I want. I don't have $$ for extras.

Comment

I’ll be passing as I have a Gift and Limited Edition on the shelf currently and I think have both is kind of superfluous as it is. The only thing that makes this interesting is the addition of Rio Youers. A book nobody should be sleeping on is WESTLAKE SOUL. One of my favorites, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I’ll be passing as I have a Gift and Limited Edition on the shelf currently and I think have both is kind of superfluous as it is. The only thing that makes this interesting is the addition of Rio Youers. A book nobody should be sleeping on is WESTLAKE SOUL. One of my favorites, hands down.
            Thanks for mentioning that. I have only read short stories from him and am looking for new reads!

Comment

Working...
            X