Anyone hear from Hoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hear from Hoke?

Just wondering. Sent him an email, but I'm not sure what addy he's using.

Little help!

Bueller?
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

NJ !

I ignored gmail for 4 days, you know how needy women can be. However. I forgot my password which I had written
      down....somewhere, so I slammed the laptop, sent it flying into the flatscreen turning it into a Jackson Pollock
      painting.
      But dude I NEED to talk to you asap.
      Try this:
      [email protected].
      Pu-LEASE ! Very important I speak wit yo ass.

Love and miss ya, Beefsocket.

Comment

Ok, email sent.
        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

In and out today. Try to catch me early, otherwise it may be a while.
          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

In and out. Haven't heard from you, Dude.
            Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Sorry NJ. Been hectic here. Looking at back to back surgeries--cervical, easy one, spinal fracture between shoulder blades,
              one of the worse recovery-wise. Former to rid myself of the chronic axillary nerve pain due to far to many steroidal shots since '95.
              Surgeon flat out said my nerves, plus alloy in my body since 93 are the cause of the manic depression super nova death star explosion. I fired my shrink as he was no help. making things worse tinkering with meds that flat don't work.

But last ditch effort, I will be finding help, hopefully, in meds as the surgeon suggested, anything to avoid cutting is
              far better. There are 3 meds that work in tandem that I can live a fairly normal life which is he will suggest to my
              drug doc only,FDA be damned well, it's up to him. Both work at Arrowhead Ortho, same building and they finally, after much fuckery with insurance, will be getting me in to physical therapy, same facility, building strength up along with meds so I don't have mortifying incidents picking up a piddly 60lb bag of concrete up...or my cat.
              Very frustrating. I thank God every day for friends like you. You have no idea, brotha. You keep me going.
              Luv's ya more than my wife.
              I will get back with you email. Having problems with gmail. apologies.

Comment

Take care of yourself, Hoke.
                I'm not going anywhere for the time being, BUT WHEN MY SHIP COMES IN . . . !
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Oh Hey ! Remember all the viop....fuckever, medicare scam calls we get.Over 20 a day ? God, getting old sucks, losing friends, relatives, but this is pure fucking HELL! It's terrorism.
                  One guy said he was fucking my mother, which I said good luck, she's had raging syphilis for five decades. One I told to go to Swearing School...
                  So now ? I just blast the intro to Ministry's cover of Roadhouse Blues into the phone. Here's one NOW ! Hang on a sec... Damn a recording saying I have a bench warrant for SSI fraud. Yea. Right.

Comment

Oh man, I am turning this into a game. Fuck raking leaves. Just now I blasted the intro to the "Take em right off" version of
                    Beers Steers & Queers.
                    Next up ?
                    Plaistow Patricia---Ian Dury
                    Last edited by tyree; 11-15-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I just ask them if they're wearing lacy underwear, and hang up during the stunned silence.

YOU GO, BRUHHHHH!!!!!
                      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

HEY! Danny Boy wears stolen lingerie n wears that shit all over town so cut some slack my brother.

Comment

oh
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by njhorror; 11-18-2019, 03:30 PM. Reason: oh
                          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

HA ! D-man was such a cute kid.

This is getting addicting. Just blasted the intro to "I Hate My Job" by the Butthole Surfers into someone using my phone number just like they did you, NJ.

Hope my mom doesn't call....

...oh, yea I do: she stole five grand from me, cash and blew up my perfectly good Camry with me spending over 250.00 in ONE DAY tooling her and her ex-junkie bff around , and bff friend stole most of my 30 mg oxycodones out of the glove box ! She left me 4 out of 38. Bitch...
                            Last edited by tyree; 11-18-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

buckwheat.gif
                              Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X