'scopys, Public Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'scopys, Public Service Announcement

Just a heads up, whippersnappers, I had both of my 'scopys today. Make sure when the time comes, you take care of business, it could save your life!

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Just a heads up, whippersnappers, I had both of my 'scopys today. Make sure when the time comes, you take care of business, it could save your life!
    True! Have to do this every 3 years due to high risk. No biggie but the prep sucks!

Comment

Never had one, and i know I’m a bit past the 50-year age where I should gotten my first/baseline, especially with my family history...in fact, my early-‘50s-something birthday is tomorrow.

I’d like to say this thread has inspired me to do the right thing...but I’m still the coward and/or blasé patient I woke up this morning as. Someday...
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I was thinking about just getting one for fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          I was thinking about just getting one for fun!
          We should really discuss your definition of "fun"...

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            Never had one, and i know I’m a bit past the 50-year age where I should gotten my first/baseline, especially with my family history...in fact, my early-‘50s-something birthday is tomorrow.

I’d like to say this thread has inspired me to do the right thing...but I’m still the coward and/or blasé patient I woke up this morning as. Someday...
            Brian is right, the Prep is a pain in the butt...sorry, had to say it lol! Once you get in you're asleep, 45 minutes later, it's done and you're good for a few years, sometimes ten years. My mistake is I always sign up for an 8:00 AM appointment, that means I have to get up at 4:00 to finish drinking the prep. Next time I'm signing up for 11:00 AM lol! Get on the stick Ron, well you know what I mean HAHAH!!

Comment

Working...
            X