Thread: Chuck Wendig on tour...

Senior Member Hearing Voices

Chuck Wendig on tour...

I've become a bit of fan of Wendig's via his Miriam Black series (of which I've only read a couple, so have several more to look forward to), and am really looking forward to his new post-apocalyptic novel, WANDERERS.

It looks like he's going on tour, and I'm pretty exicted that he's hitting my area...so for those who may like his stuff as well, here's his current itineray so you can check and see if you're in luck as well:

wendig.JPG

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    I've become a bit of fan of Wendig's via his Miriam Black series (of which I've only read a couple, so have several more to look forward to), and am really looking forward to his new post-apocalyptic novel, WANDERERS.

It looks like he's going on tour, and I'm pretty exicted that he's hitting my area...so for those who may like his stuff as well, here's his current itineray so you can check and see if you're in luck as well:

wendig.JPG
    Not familiar with his work. I may try to make to his Powell's appearance to check him out.

Junior Member Visitor
    Thanks for posting this. I had reserved WANDERERS from my library but now that he is going to be in Decatur, GA and on my day off, well I plan to be there.

Thanks again,

Jim

You bet, Jim — have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Not familiar with his work. I may try to make to his Powell's appearance to check him out.
    Along with WANDERERS, you may want to pick up a Miriam Black novel at the event...good stuff. I’m thinking of just buying the whole series en masse in matching tpb (have two now) to bring with me for signing.