Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay to be published by Dark Regions

  1. #21
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Based on your feedback we have added a separate level for The Cabin at the End of the World Special Edition by Paul Tremblay signed & numbered hardcover to the campaign page. The deluxe lettered traycased hardcover will have a retail price of $325 and it is included in the COLLECTOR'S BUNDLE which is $350 and gets you a lot more for an additional $25 (signed & numbered hardcover of The Cabin at the End of the World, Writing as Life signed & numbered, surprise limited hardcover and Joshua Hoffine Horror Photography deluxe hardcover). Thanks for your feedback and hope you consider reserving The Cabin at the End of the World Special Edition in the Indiegogo campaign, but it will also be offered for preorder later this year on our website.

    Indiegogo link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/h...-regions-press

    Quote Originally Posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Personally not a fan of Indiegogo campaigns and will probably end up going with the SST version because of that. Would love to snag the DRP hardcover limited of Tremblay's book but have no desire for the other two books in the hardcover package. Perhaps they will have a single copy of the limited available later; however, I will probably not chance it and just go with SST version, especially since I already have head full of ghosts preordered with them.

  2. #22
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi Chris,

    That's awesome news! Thanks for being willing to do that. I went ahead a reserved a copy of the Tremblay book via your current Indiegogo campaign. Random question, but do you know if those indiegogo orders will be migrated to our DRP accounts so that we can view them with the rest of our pending DRP orders? If not, no worries. Let me know what you think whenever you have a chance. Thanks again!!!

  3. #23
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Morey View Post
    Based on your feedback we have added a separate level for The Cabin at the End of the World Special Edition by Paul Tremblay signed & numbered hardcover to the campaign page. The deluxe lettered traycased hardcover will have a retail price of $325 and it is included in the COLLECTOR'S BUNDLE which is $350 and gets you a lot more for an additional $25 (signed & numbered hardcover of The Cabin at the End of the World, Writing as Life signed & numbered, surprise limited hardcover and Joshua Hoffine Horror Photography deluxe hardcover). Thanks for your feedback and hope you consider reserving The Cabin at the End of the World Special Edition in the Indiegogo campaign, but it will also be offered for preorder later this year on our website.

    Indiegogo link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/h...-regions-press
    That's great adjusting from Chris and DRP. I applaud that move. I have expressed frustration in the past with these models being a confusing and unsatisfying way to buy a book you want. Thanks for some ease and clarification, Chris.

    Ron

  4. #24
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    13
    A little birdie just told me that SST will be publishing Tremblay's Growing Things. So the three book set will be a four book set. I don't know if Serra will be doing the art on that one as well. But I can't imagine, with all of SST's Tremblay books coming out so close together, that Paul Fry would pass on making all 4 match.

  5. #25
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,168
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    A little birdie just told me that SST will be publishing Tremblay's Growing Things. So the three book set will be a four book set. I don't know if Serra will be doing the art on that one as well. But I can't imagine, with all of SST's Tremblay books coming out so close together, that Paul Fry would pass on making all 4 match.
    Heard this as well. Very happy that I decided to pull the trigger on this set. SST has started to become one to watch for me. With the Lansdale collections and the Tremblay books it’s like Paul is leaning back in his plush leather office chair, staring at the ceiling, forefinger slowly tapping his upper lip, asking “What will get that Sock Monkey guy on the CD forum to buy my books?”

    In reality, he’s probably just trying to score a neat Jeffingoff YouTube video...

  6. #26
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Heard this as well. Very happy that I decided to pull the trigger on this set. SST has started to become one to watch for me. With the Lansdale collections and the Tremblay books it’s like Paul is leaning back in his plush leather office chair, staring at the ceiling, forefinger slowly tapping his upper lip, asking “What will get that Sock Monkey guy on the CD forum to buy my books?”

    In reality, he’s probably just trying to score a neat Jeffingoff YouTube video...
    The integrity of my channel cannot be bought! JK! What's integrity.

    I agree with you on the uncanny way Paul is selecting his next books! I'm basically on the hook for every one of his latest announcements. If he moves on to Palahniuk or publishes an edition of The Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe, I'll know somethings up.

  7. #27
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    The integrity of my channel cannot be bought! JK! What's integrity.
    Sadly, I have to agree with Jeff on "integrity"...he said if I paid him $200, he would make a video of his unboxing a Happy Meal! Seriously?!?!

  8. #28
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Sadly, I have to agree with Jeff on "integrity"...he said if I paid him $200, he would make a video of his unboxing a Happy Meal! Seriously?!?!
    Not how I remember it, Brad! First off, it was $250, AND secondly, it was a Feel Your Way meal by Burger King. https://www.khq.com/news/feel-your-w...a3933de5a.html

    I was going to unbox the DGAF box. I was also offered an additional $50 bonus if I cried into my soft drink. But word got back to Burger King and they offered me $301 to NOT do the video. So it was tabled. Unless I'm hearing theres an offer of $302 to do the video, it'll stay tabled.

  9. #29
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    13
    In today's DRP newsletter:
    Paul Tremblay Special TODAY ONLY - A Head Full of Ghosts and Disappearance at Devil's Rock Free!
    We have a special for today, July 9th only for Paul Tremblay fans!

    Join the Horror Summer Sale 2019 Indiegogo Campaign at the COLLECTOR'S BUNDLE Level and Get Signed & Numbered Hardcovers of Both A Head Full of Ghosts and Disappearance at Devil's Rock by Paul Tremblay Included for Free ($100 Retail Value!)

    If I didn't already have all three editions ordered from SST, I would be alllllll over this offer. The two lettered editions I have from DRP are beautiful. And CABIN seems to be a fantastic read. I think it's a phenomenal value.

    Oh, also DRP is going to be doing an edition of Malorie--the BIRD BOX sequel. I'm definitely getting that!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    12
    I saw this but wasn't 100% sure what it was. Screenplay, new book, another special edition of Bird Box.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

    Oh, also DRP is going to be doing an edition of Malorie--the BIRD BOX sequel. I'm definitely getting that!

  11. #31
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    Just reserved MALORIE from my public library.

    Jim

  12. #32
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,816
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    A little birdie just told me that SST will be publishing Tremblay's Growing Things. So the three book set will be a four book set. I don't know if Serra will be doing the art on that one as well. But I can't imagine, with all of SST's Tremblay books coming out so close together, that Paul Fry would pass on making all 4 match.
    Yep I pulled the trigger today and ordered the set of 3. Well actually it was a combination birthday and Anniversary gift from my wonderful wife.

  13. #33
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Yep I pulled the trigger today and ordered the set of 3. Well actually it was a combination birthday and Anniversary gift from my wonderful wife.
    Sorry I missed the chance to wish you a happy b-day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •