Two questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two questions.

When was the last time a CD mag came out?

Has anyone ordered from CD and received the Ligotti book from Borderlands?
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally posted by njhorror View Post
    When was the last time a CD mag came out?

Has anyone ordered from CD and received the Ligotti book from Borderlands?
    It's been awhile on the magazine. There were some transition pains between the last issue and this one as Kate moved onto another job a little over a year ago, but ended up being to busy to continue doing the magazine on the side, so the magazine had to move onto our book designer. The next issue of the magazine is at the printer now though, and I'd think it'll be done soon.

As far as the Ligotti book I believe we received that Tuesday of last week, but haven't shipped it yet. We're currently in the middle of shipping Sleeping Beauties and won't have time to ship that until we're done, so it'll be a little while yet.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan. Good job!
      Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Any updates on either of these?
        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by njhorror View Post
          Any updates on either of these?
          The Ligotti book is on the packing table currently. I think they've maybe packed half of them. Should be done Monday I think. As far as the magazine goes, I haven't seen an update on that yet. I assume everything is progressing nicely. Like I said in that last post it's at the printer, I'm just not particularly sure how long it usually takes to print a magazine.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Great! Thanks, Dan.
            Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
            X