Ten-Word Tragedies anthology from PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten-Word Tragedies anthology from PS

This type of anthology is not normally my thing: Inspired by a musical artist and non-genre specific. BUT this has one heck of a line-up with some of my favorite writers: Michael Marshall Smith, Scott Smith, Mike Carey (I really need some Carey limited editions: Felix Castor novels, The Girl With All the Gifts), and Rio Youers (If you haven't read WESTLAKE SOUL, do yourself a favor and track down a copy now). Not to mention Josh Malerman, Michael Koryta, Stephen Volk, and a slew of others.

I don't know if I'm going to wind up liking the anthology or not, but with that line-up I have to at least give it a shot!

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/ten-wo...den-4839-p.asp

I'm not going to order the book, another PS project has already gotten my money LOL! But I did look Frank Turner up on spotify, so a win in a way!

Comment

I am intrigued and it is inexpensive. I may bite.

Comment

Still haven’t pulled the trigger on this yet, but PS pre-announced The Complete Short Stories of Mike Carey today that will also include a new Felix Castor short story so I’m ALL in for that. I’m hoping that maybe PS will be doing the Castor novels as well. They don’t seem to get a lot of love, but I always find them a fun read.

Comment

Working...
        X