No announcement yet.

The Shining Stephen King Subterranean Press Unknown Edition at Camelot Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shining Stephen King Subterranean Press Unknown Edition at Camelot Books

Got the Camelot newsletter today and this was in it:

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...nknown-edition

I'm very intrigued, but honestly there's no way I'll be able to afford whatever it goes for. King fans have deep pockets...

My thoughts exactly SM

Comment

I once knew what this is, but I've since forgotten... ha...
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I thought this was happening TODAY, so I haunted my e-mail all morning and afternoon. Now I feel like a fool. (A fool who shouldn't bother to look into this book, since I won't be able to afford it anyway.)
        http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
          I thought this was happening TODAY, so I haunted my e-mail all morning and afternoon. Now I feel like a fool. (A fool who shouldn't bother to look into this book, since I won't be able to afford it anyway.)
          You have another week to save your pennies!

Comment

Any body out there have $12,000 I can borrow so I can get a copy?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              ANYONE got $12,500 I can borrow?

Comment

$12,500 plus shipping! bananadance.gif

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  I just applied for the loan. They gave me their $0.02 and told me to go away !
                  Last edited by WebInterceptor; 05-31-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I figured I could swing the $500 plus the shipping. Didn’t want to be too greedy

Comment

I knew this would be pricey. I just didn't know HOW pricey...

I'm sure there are people out there willing to pay for this or Camelot wouldn't have been confident in price point and stating that if they don't sell off the email the books will be put on the website at a higher price point, but I just don't know anyone in that pay bracket. If anyone on the forum snags this, congrats! And then please PM me so I can get the secrets to your financial success!

Comment

Hey, wait a minute! I'm still waiting on someone to fund the $1500 I need for a copy of Mr. Dark's Carnival

***Turns to audience***
                        Just a reminder that I am still willing to take donations to my cause and in light of the above petitions, mine seems don't right reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          I knew this would be pricey. I just didn't know HOW pricey...

I'm sure there are people out there willing to pay for this or Camelot wouldn't have been confident in price point and stating that if they don't sell off the email the books will be put on the website at a higher price point, but I just don't know anyone in that pay bracket. If anyone on the forum snags this, congrats! And then please PM me so I can get the secrets to your financial success!
                          DITTO! I've obviously made poor life decisions.

Comment

I figured I could swing the $500 plus the shipping. Didn’t want to be too greedy
                            You were willing to meet them part-way. It's only fair for you to put up some of the money.

Comment

Way out of my league. Frankly, even as an ardent bibliophile, I don't get the lure of this book at that price. Then again, I'm not a King collector in the strictest sense..they truly are a different breed.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                              X