Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: The Eyes of the Dragon in Development:

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,820
    Rep Power
    24

    The Eyes of the Dragon in Development:

    I really hope this happens and is done well as it is such a great story:

    https://deadline.com/2019/05/stephen...th-1202601500/

  2. #2
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1
    I'm interested to see what happens with this one as well. Can't imagine how they're going to adapt it into a television series as there doesn't seem like there would be enough source material, unless it is either a limited series or they just do their own thing from the get go. It's been a while since I read this one, but I don't remember the small volume packed with info/details the way GRRM's Game of Thrones was.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,820
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by sholloman81 View Post
    I'm interested to see what happens with this one as well. Can't imagine how they're going to adapt it into a television series as there doesn't seem like there would be enough source material, unless it is either a limited series or they just do their own thing from the get go. It's been a while since I read this one, but I don't remember the small volume packed with info/details the way GRRM's Game of Thrones was.
    I think the 'Answer to Game Of Thrones' comments were silly. I do think that it could be a fantastic series at 8 to 10 episodes.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    13
    One of my favorites. If this comes about I hope they don't butcher it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,820
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    One of my favorites. If this comes about I hope they don't butcher it.
    Love the story and believe if done right it could be fantastic and if done wrong it could be a complete disaster.

  6. #6
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    13
    Agreed. I have seen way to many stories butchered. The Mist was destroyed and The Gunslinger was slaughtered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Love the story and believe if done right it could be fantastic and if done wrong it could be a complete disaster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •