No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see so many people jumping on the Tem book. He’s one of my favorite authors, yet seems so underappreciated. At the least, he just doesn’t get talked about that much. I agree with everyone that the price is phenomenal.

On a side note, the Ramsey Campbell Masters of the Weird Tale set is finally listed in the Forthcoming section. I’ve been waiting on this one for a while now. The end is in sight!

Comment

I loved Deadfall Hotel!!

Comment

I have never read anything by him but at that price I'll give it a shot.

Comment

I'm kind of stunned that some 30 hours later there are still copies left of the 300-copy $29 (on sale from $35) signed edition. Then again, I see there are still copies left of the $50 edition of Craig Jones' BLOOD SECRETS (and that Sub Press is also receiving and selling copies). Both are great values, but especially that new Tem collection at just $29...really surprised to see it still available for order. Sure glad I got my order in right away, though, as you just never know...
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            I'm kind of stunned that some 30 hours later there are still copies left of the 300-copy $29 (on sale from $35) signed edition. Then again, I see there are still copies left of the $50 edition of Craig Jones' BLOOD SECRETS (and that Sub Press is also receiving and selling copies). Both are great values, but especially that new Tem collection at just $29...really surprised to see it still available for order. Sure glad I got my order in right away, though, as you just never know...
            You can lead a Horse to water LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              I loved Deadfall Hotel!!
              I have the CP Deadfall Hotel. Maybe I'll bump it up on my Read Next list. ~Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

You can lead a Horse to water LOL!!
                Correction, you led me to water and I drank. Now there is one less copy. Thanks and happy New Year.

Comment

Thanks for making my day. Hope you enjoy the book LOL!

Comment

Looks like the signed edition of the Tem book finally sold out today. I'm surprised it took so long. I'm thinking it might have been due to the unsigned edition being offered at the same time.

Comment

I didn't pull the trigger (even though I own the other Tem collection from CP - and the one the did of his wife's writings (right?)) because money is tight right now. I'm ok with the unsigned edition (assuming it's still left when I get paid.)

Comment

Book received. I was a little concerned until I saw the tip in at the back of the book.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        Ordered. Seemed like a great deal from a press I've always wanted something from. Thanks for the heads-up!
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Guys, if you haven't got this yet it is still available for $20.00, $20.00, you won't get a better deal from Centipede. I saw someone selling it online for $85.00.
                          Our Steve Rasnic Tem collection, The Night Doctor, is still on sale for just $20. With 336 pages of new fiction, this is the bargain of the year.
                          In The Night Doctor And Other Tales, you will encounter the most haunting figures ever to cross Tem’s imagination: a man obsessed with his own breath and the breathing he hears that is not his own; a husband waiting for his wife as new bodies appear at the bottom of his yard; a weekend fisherman and the unseen man sharing his fishing hut; a loyal husband dealing with the latest changes in his wife’s physical appearance; a strange widower in his house by the sea; a devoted mother trying to protect her son from the nightmares of the past; a son returning to a dreaded summer vacation spot; a grandfather protecting his grandchildren from a legacy of dark transformations; and, in the title story, an elderly man awaits the visit of a mysterious family physician.

Comment

Guys, if you haven't got this yet it is still available for $20.00, $20.00, you won't get a better deal from Centipede. I saw someone selling it online for $85.00.
                            I FINALLY snagged my copy this morning - along with the Bram Stoker collection. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't pull the trigger on the signed copy, especially since I would have been (hopefully) able to match my number to the other Tem collection (which also matches his wife's collection fro CP.)

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                              I FINALLY snagged my copy this morning - along with the Bram Stoker collection. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't pull the trigger on the signed copy, especially since I would have been (hopefully) able to match my number to the other Tem collection (which also matches his wife's collection fro CP.)
                              Great quality for value on both titles!!

Comment

Anyone else take advantage of Jerad’s newsletter-only presale yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                                X