No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snagged today’s new offering as soon as I saw it…I’ve been waiting for this one for a while now.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Me Too! I hope Jerad does some of his mysteries. I haven't read the Jack and Susan novels but they are on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        Snagged today’s new offering as soon as I saw it…I’ve been waiting for this one for a while now.
        Have you read this, Ron? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
          Have you read this, Ron? Thoughts?
          Surprisingly, I have not. I’ve read a good number of his others, but not this one…since most cite this one as one of his best, I’ve been holding off reading my pb copy for a special/rainy day. Looks like that strategy worked out for me, as this should be one very special volume to experience the story.

Comment

SWORDS AGAINST DEATH

FRITZ LEIBER

http://www.centipedepress.com/fantasy/fgm2unsigned.html

[I]n case anyone is interested.

Comment

I’m looking for an unsigned copy of Book One, SWORDS AND DEVILTRY. If anyone has a copy they’d like to part with, shoot me a PM.

Comment

Got my notice from Centipede today for four titles, including The Sleeping Sorceress by Michael Moorcock, Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy LOL!!

Comment

Received my copy of THE ELEMENTALS yesterday...posted pictures today as my daily Showcase Book tweet:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...573015552?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    Got my notice from Centipede today for four titles, including The Sleeping Sorceress by Michael Moorcock, Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy LOL!!
                    Right there with you. Looking forward to this new batch from Centipede!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Right there with you. Looking forward to this new batch from Centipede!
                      Can either of you say what the other three titles are? Besides the ELRIC?

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                        Can either of you say what the other three titles are? Besides the ELRIC?
                        Sure. Nothing that hasn’t been announced: the Peter Watts set and The Elementals. The new Elric is the only one being sent that hasn’t been put up for sale yet. Also surprised that The Elementals took so long to sell out. I’m always on the wrong end of these things; whatever I think is going to sell out fast never does and the stuff that I’m only moderately interested in, blows out quickly.

Comment

Sure. Nothing that hasn’t been announced: the Peter Watts set and The Elementals. The new Elric is the only one being sent that hasn’t been put up for sale yet. Also surprised that The Elementals took so long to sell out. I’m always on the wrong end of these things; whatever I think is going to sell out fast never does and the stuff that I’m only moderately interested in, blows out quickly.
                          I thought I was the only one who had that issue...I even thought I’d have a good deal of time to think about that Watts set, a couple of sci-fi books I figured was too obscure and weird to incite much demand.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            I thought I was the only one who had that issue...I even thought I’d have a good deal of time to think about that Watts set, a couple of sci-fi books I figured was too obscure and weird to incite much demand.
                            Thanks! Yes, excited to get the next Elric. They've been so damn gorgeous. On par with the Wandering Star REH books. Yeah, I feel exactly the same way trying to speculate what will be "hot" with the Centipede stuff. I've realized I need to stick with what I think (or know) I'll like- and be at peace with letting the others go. Even as I then watch them skyrocket in price- I try to remember I didn't buy it for a reason. Tough sometimes, though!

Comment

Those Wandering Star Books are Epic!! Subterranean Press did a good job trying to keep the series going. You're right though, these Moorcock books are going to be legendary once the series is complete. They are perfect in every way, complete with first rate introductions. Letting things "go" is an ongoing theme on our Forum. We can't get it all, but if you focus on what you Love, or allow yourself a random adventure, purchasing an Author that suddenly intrigues you, in the end, you'll have a collection that you'll enjoy and cherish......Dollar poor Book rich LOL!!!

Comment

Huh, haven't heard anything about Elric yet... I may need to reach out to Jerad.

Comment

Working...
                                X