Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Centipede will be releasing.....

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session jeffingoff's Avatar
    Thank you all for your concern. I feel bad making this about me. It's not. It's affecting all of us and nothing's happened to impact me financially (yet) and I am extremely fortunate to be in a line of work where I can work entirely from home. My company just had a very honest talk about the future and since we serve higher ed predominantly, things look rocky at best. I'm passing on some books until I know more about what waits for me on the other side of this lockdown. Just like a lot of you. My thoughts are with you all.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Wish you the best. I think I live my life against rocky shores so, while I'm a little more strained then normal, this is all just froth and churn to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thank you all for your concern. I feel bad making this about me. It's not. It's affecting all of us and nothing's happened to impact me financially (yet) and I am extremely fortunate to be in a line of work where I can work entirely from home. My company just had a very honest talk about the future and since we serve higher ed predominantly, things look rocky at best. I'm passing on some books until I know more about what waits for me on the other side of this lockdown. Just like a lot of you. My thoughts are with you all.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    No worries, you did not make it about you. You simply mentioned your current situation which I for one appreciate.