Thread: Centipede will be releasing.....

Hybrid View

Slightly off Kilter 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar

Centipede will be releasing.....

Jeffery Thomas's Complete Punktown. It will be a Three Volume set, I'm all in on this one.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Toying with the idea. Not a urban fantasy ala China Melville fan -- a terroritory I gather Punktown treads to some degree, with perhaps a bit more of a horrorific slant -- but I have heard good things about Thomas' Punktown work, and I know the Centipede volume will be an attractive one, to say the least. Glad I have some time to think about it, as I'm really not sure about this one.

Devourer of Worlds Hearing Voices TacomaDiver's Avatar
    I passed on Punktown - have to watch the impulse purchases - of course, I did spend the $20 on the illustrated book Jerad's offering - $20 is a more manageable impulse amount.

Side note - I had to laugh that Jerad sent a personal note back on my receipt because he noticed I'm in Colorado now. That was actually pretty awesome of him to notice.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    I'm excited about this one. The PUNKTOWN series has been on "To Buy" list for a while now and I'm happy Centipede is putting this out. Some reviews complain that the stories are too downbeat, which kind of gets me more excited for it.

Senior Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I'm excited about this one. The PUNKTOWN series has been on "To Buy" list for a while now and I'm happy Centipede is putting this out. Some reviews complain that the stories are too downbeat, which kind of gets me more excited for it.
    I've loved all the punktown stories I've read so far, hoping I can afford this one at the time of release.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication