Thread: IF IT BLEEDS

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour

IF IT BLEEDS

Hi All,
    Was online today and happened to notice that Stephen King has a new book coming out in 2020 called "If You Bleed." Looks like it is another Holly Gibney book which I am totally ok with as I liked the Mr. Mercedes trilogy and The Outsider. Hopefully more details will leak about this one soon. If anyone does hear anything about it, hope they will post that info here in the CD forum.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hi All,
    Was online today and happened to notice that Stephen King has a new book coming out in 2020 called "If You Bleed." Looks like it is another Holly Gibney book which I am totally ok with as I liked the Mr. Mercedes trilogy and The Outsider. Hopefully more details will leak about this one soon. If anyone does hear anything about it, hope they will post that info here in the CD forum.
    I read recently that this one would primarily be a Holly Gibney story rather than just having her as a character. Looking forward to seeing where he takes her.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    SK tweeted the correct title earlier today:

"The novel in which Holly Gibney stars, still very much in work, is actually called IF IT BLEEDS"