No announcement yet.

IF IT BLEEDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered the book with slipcase from CD when it was first announced. Does anyone know if the slipcases are done, or will we have to wait a while for those? If the slipcases aren't done, will the books be shipped first and the slipcases later?

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      I ordered the book with slipcase from CD when it was first announced. Does anyone know if the slipcases are done, or will we have to wait a while for those? If the slipcases aren't done, will the books be shipped first and the slipcases later?
      Slipcases are always down the road a bit because we need a finished book for the sizing. So, the books will ship whenever we get them, and the slipcases separately later on!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        Slipcases are always down the road a bit because we need a finished book for the sizing. So, the books will ship whenever we get them, and the slipcases separately later on!

Brian
        Thanks, Brian! I figured that was the case but wanted to make sure. Appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          Thanks, Brian! I figured that was the case but wanted to make sure. Appreciated!
          Happy to help!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

on https://stephenking.com/ you can see an animated cover of If It Bleeds and enter a contest to win a hardbound or Audible copy of the book.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              on https://stephenking.com/ you can see an animated cover of If It Bleeds and enter a contest to win a hardbound or Audible copy of the book.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                Thanks for the heads-up.
                Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  Thanks for the heads-up.
                  Agree! Thank you for the heads up also. The animated cover is cool. It creeped my wife out when I did a screencast.

Mulleins
                  I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
                    Agree! Thank you for the heads up also. The animated cover is cool. It creeped my wife out when I did a screencast.

Mulleins
                    I really like the cover art and the animation took it to another level. Hopefully someone here can win a copy!

Comment

Started the audiobook this morning and am really enjoying it so far. Will Patton is a great narrator. Powell's shipped my hardbound Sunday. I did the free economy shipping so no tracking is provided but I received a message that UPS has a delivery coming tomorrow. It is probably the hardbound.

Comment

I am working my way through the audiobook also. I loved the first two stories - especially Life of Chuck. I have almost finished the Holly Gibney story - Not great, but not bad.
                        I received an email from Amazon.au today advising that they are having trouble getting stock of the book. Supply chains are being tested I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                          I am working my way through the audiobook also. I loved the first two stories - especially Life of Chuck. I have almost finished the Holly Gibney story - Not great, but not bad.
                          I received an email from Amazon.au today advising that they are having trouble getting stock of the book. Supply chains are being tested I guess.
                          So far the 1st story "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" is my favorite, I loved that one. "Life of Chuck" was interesting but not great. The Holly Gibney story "If It Bleeds" is good so far, really feels like an ode to "Mr. Mercedes".

Comment

Have the same issue with Amazon. Had the new King book on preorder hoping for it to arrive close to the publication date; however, the shipping estimate is putting the delivery date at end of May/early June. Decided to cancel the Amazon order and just order it locally, even though it will be about 10 bucks more. Will all the great reviews pouring in, I want to read this sooner rather than later.

Comment

Have the same issue with Amazon. Had the new King book on preorder hoping for it to arrive close to the publication date; however, the shipping estimate is putting the delivery date at end of May/early June. Decided to cancel the Amazon order and just order it locally, even though it will be about 10 bucks more. Will all the great reviews pouring in, I want to read this sooner rather than later.

Comment

Received my copy from Powell's today. The cover looks better in person.

Comment

Working...
                                X