Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    This book just keeps getting better!
    Revival.jpg

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    This book just keeps getting better!
    Revival.jpg
    Yeah I saw that. Spectacular!

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    I'm thinking of posting another sample of Vinny's "REVIVAL movie development artwork" tomorrow. The thing is, it's all so excellent, I've been having trouble just picking one or two to post!

Also, I'm still dealing with this kidney stone that just wants to hang around, so if I'm a little slow responding to emails, please give me a day or two. Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'm thinking of posting another sample of Vinny's "REVIVAL movie development artwork" tomorrow. The thing is, it's all so excellent, I've been having trouble just picking one or two to post!

Also, I'm still dealing with this kidney stone that just wants to hang around, so if I'm a little slow responding to emails, please give me a day or two. Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Get well! And get back to fantastic books!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    I held off on ordering until today, because I had a nagging voice in the back of my head. So after crashing my car this morning (I'm fine.), and having an expensive emergency plumbing job this afternoon, I will have to concede to the nagging voice, and pass on ordering. It looks AMAZING, though, so: Congrats to Brian, and to everyone else who snagged a copy...post pictures, so I can enjoy it vicariously. I read the book a few months ago, and the ending still disturbs me.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    I held off on ordering until today, because I had a nagging voice in the back of my head. So after crashing my car this morning (I'm fine.), and having an expensive emergency plumbing job this afternoon, I will have to concede to the nagging voice, and pass on ordering. It looks AMAZING, though, so: Congrats to Brian, and to everyone else who snagged a copy...post pictures, so I can enjoy it vicariously. I read the book a few months ago, and the ending still disturbs me.
    Glad you are ok. Hope the weekend gets better!

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    danny, very sorry to hear of your accident and plumbing challenges...hope next week brings better things your way!

Thanks, Ron and Martin......In the end, no one got hurt, and as painful as it is to my credit card bill, things can be fixed and replaced. I was really depressed all day, and then I came home and played with my son, and watched the Deadwood movie on HBO, took a shower using my now fully functional plumbing, and now I'm feeling a little better about things. As bitter, crabby, and cynical as I am, I think I may be a closet optimist.

Thanks, Ron and Martin......In the end, no one got hurt, and as painful as it is to my credit card bill, things can be fixed and replaced. I was really depressed all day, and then I came home and played with my son, and watched the Deadwood movie on HBO, took a shower using my now fully functional plumbing, and now I'm feeling a little better about things. As bitter, crabby, and cynical as I am, I think I may be a closet optimist.
    Glad all is well. Sometimes bitter, crabby and cynical are appropriate emotions.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-01-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Glad you're ok as well, Danny. Books come around again all the time so maybe the timing will be better in the future.

Glad you're ok! And I have a feeling that with the buzz surrounding this release there were more than a few people buying multiple copies to flip on the secondary. And with many people doing that, I'd imagine the price won't be crazy. In fact, someone on a FB post stated that if the print run is higher than he'd like it to be, he plans on canceling 2 of his 3 copies. I imagine this book will have the same availability and price point as Suntup's MISERY AGE.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. Like I said, I was bummed about missing out on the book, but today....I'm kind of laughing off having one of THOSE days. I'm hanging with my wife and kids today, going to see the new Godzilla (Lucky we bought the tickets BEFORE yesterday's cash drain, lol)....life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Glad you're ok! And I have a feeling that with the buzz surrounding this release there were more than a few people buying multiple copies to flip on the secondary. And with many people doing that, I'd imagine the price won't be crazy. In fact, someone on a FB post stated that if the print run is higher than he'd like it to be, he plans on canceling 2 of his 3 copies. I imagine this book will have the same availability and price point as Suntup's MISERY AGE.
    We collectors are definitely a weird lot.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. Like I said, I was bummed about missing out on the book, but today....I'm kind of laughing off having one of THOSE days. I'm hanging with my wife and kids today, going to see the new Godzilla (Lucky we bought the tickets BEFORE yesterday's cash drain, lol)....life is good.
    I might check it out Monday.

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed St. Troy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I feel a limited Gerald's Game should only be part of an Eclipse set.
    Nice idea - and one I bet Suntup would execute well.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    I gave in yesterday (Friday) and ordered one. My CD credit comes in handy. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Nice idea - and one I bet Suntup would execute well.
    Or LPP for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    I gave in yesterday (Friday) and ordered one. My CD credit comes in handy. ~Cap
    Congrats, Cap. Even though I'm not a fan of the story; I believe this will be a great production.

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    I just saw that the print run for REVIVAL will be 1,500 copies. That's awesome! Congrats, Brian! I am really looking forward to my copy. It looks like you have a winner on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I just saw that the print run for REVIVAL will be 1,500 copies. That's awesome! Congrats, Brian! I am really looking forward to my copy. It looks like you have a winner on your hands.
    Where did you see that?

Congrats, Brian! I love everything I'm seeing and reading about this book! I hope it's the first of many successes!