Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 233

Thread: LetterPress Publications

  1. #61
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    52
    Concur! Duma Key is an excellent book.

  2. #62
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Screw it, LettrPress should just do all the Dark Tower books.

  3. #63
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,392
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Screw it, LettrPress should just do all the Dark Tower books.
    Could you imagine the DT books with art like the artist came up with for Revival?!?!? SCHWING!

    Bonus points if Brian gets all 8 books out by Christmas!!

  4. #64
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,629
    Rep Power
    2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Bonus points if Brian gets all 8 books out by Christmas!!
    Pretty sure that would kill ALL of my elves...

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  5. #65
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Pretty sure that would kill ALL of my elves...

    Brian
    Jack Ma wouldn't mind killing a few elves. And he's a billionaire--so he's automatically wiser and better than us. Jack Ma wants you to kill elves and we want a new DT series!

  6. #66
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    I removed my original post because I think it was maybe out of line.
    Last edited by jeffingoff; 05-20-2019 at 08:43 PM.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,885
    Rep Power
    64
    I would but a limited edition Duma Key. I loved the book overall but the ending.....ugh!!!

  8. #68
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    I feel like we just threw a bunch of King titles at Paul Suntup. We are a demanding entitled bunch!

    That said, I'd love to see either Cell or Gerald's Game get the limited treatment.

    The tray case for Cell could have a phone in the lid. You'd have to use the keypad to enter a code that unlocks the lid.

    The tray case for Gerald's Game would be a small bed.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,888
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I feel like we just threw a bunch of King titles at Paul Suntup. We are a demanding entitled bunch!

    That said, I'd love to see either Cell or Gerald's Game get the limited treatment.

    The tray case for Cell could have a phone in the lid. You'd have to use the keypad to enter a code that unlocks the lid.

    The tray case for Gerald's Game would be a small bed.
    I feel a limited Gerald's Game should only be part of an Eclipse set.

  10. #70
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I feel a limited Gerald's Game should only be part of an Eclipse set.
    I wasn't so crazy about Dolores Claiborne.

  11. #71
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I wasn't so crazy about Dolores Claiborne.
    Buuuuut, if that's what it takes to get a Gerald's Game going, then I'll buy the set.

  12. #72
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I feel like we just threw a bunch of King titles at Paul Suntup. We are a demanding entitled bunch!

    That said, I'd love to see either Cell or Gerald's Game get the limited treatment.

    The tray case for Cell could have a phone in the lid. You'd have to use the keypad to enter a code that unlocks the lid.

    The tray case for Gerald's Game would be a small bed.
    Gotta let Cell go. We only want books worth reading.

  13. #73
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I feel a limited Gerald's Game should only be part of an Eclipse set.
    Yes! This!

  14. #74
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Gotta let Cell go. We only want books worth reading.
    Cell would slap a Duma Key and make it do is laundry every time.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Cell would slap a Duma Key and make it do is laundry every time.
    Delusional, my friend.

  16. #76
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,392
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Delusional, my friend.
    CatFight.jpg

  17. #77
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    52
    LOL!

  18. #78
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Delusional, my friend.
    CELL: Make sure my undies are white and tight!!
    DUMA KEY: sure
    CELL: WHAT?
    DUMA: I said YES
    CELL: YES what??
    DUMA: yes SIR! OK? YES SIR!
    CELL: that's better.
    DUMA, under his breath: You're only a slightly better book anyway . . .
    CELL: WHAT?
    DUMA: Nothing. I said nothing. Your phone's ringing . . .

  19. #79
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,629
    Rep Power
    2014
    I figure I can post this here for those who might be interested in this sort of thing.

    Folks have asked why I don't have a "product" section on the LetterPress site yet, but it's because I think it would make things more confusing for people since I cannot remove the "sold out" designation and I don't want people thinking the Limited Edition of REVIVAL cannot be ordered now... I actually want to get rid of that "sold out" overlap anyway because I want you to be able to just SEE the image on the category page, but I have to find a good "helper" for that sort of thing and haven't yet.

    Anyway, here is where the book category will be, just in case you're interested and want to look around:

    https://letterpresspublications.com/...s-publications

    And then, in a M. Night Shyamalan twist, I'm also giving this imprint a section on the site:

    https://letterpresspublications.com/...oks-to-benefit

    Why? Because there's suddenly been movement on a long gestating project that would be a dream to publish and raise a lot of a good cause. It's probably not going to happen, yet again, but I'm thinking positively here that maybe it will. And if not, I'm always poking around for something else, so you never know.

    I'll actually add both of these sections to the MENU at the top of the site and link to them widely in June.

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  20. #80
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,888
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I figure I can post this here for those who might be interested in this sort of thing.

    Folks have asked why I don't have a "product" section on the LetterPress site yet, but it's because I think it would make things more confusing for people since I cannot remove the "sold out" designation and I don't want people thinking the Limited Edition of REVIVAL cannot be ordered now... I actually want to get rid of that "sold out" overlap anyway because I want you to be able to just SEE the image on the category page, but I have to find a good "helper" for that sort of thing and haven't yet.

    Anyway, here is where the book category will be, just in case you're interested and want to look around:

    https://letterpresspublications.com/...s-publications

    And then, in a M. Night Shyamalan twist, I'm also giving this imprint a section on the site:

    https://letterpresspublications.com/...oks-to-benefit

    Why? Because there's suddenly been movement on a long gestating project that would be a dream to publish and raise a lot of a good cause. It's probably not going to happen, yet again, but I'm thinking positively here that maybe it will. And if not, I'm always poking around for something else, so you never know.

    I'll actually add both of these sections to the MENU at the top of the site and link to them widely in June.

    Brian
    Another Books to Benefit book! You have my attention.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •