Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    And... it's here!

This is literally one of the nicest books I've ever owned, perhaps THE nicest! You have to hold it in your hands to appreciate it. (As others have mentioned.) To say I'm impressed is an understatement.

I am SO looking forward to future LetterPress Publications! Good job, Brian!
    Congrats! It looks fantastic! I got my shelf space all cleared and ready for mine.

Comment

I haven’t gotten mine yet either but really looking forward to it. Looks beautiful and can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Comment

I'm waiting for the shipping notification also. The anticipation is either killing me or building character. I'm not sure which?

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
          I'm waiting for the shipping notification also. The anticipation is either killing me or building character. I'm not sure which?

If you are still alive when the book arrives, it was building character.

Comment

RIP never will feel so good.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            If you are still alive when the book arrives, it was building character.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

True

Comment

Shipping notice received! Happy face! Scary-Easter-Face.jpeg.jpg

Comment

I ALSO GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE! I'm so happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Shipping notice received! Happy face! [ATTACH=CONFIG]21893[/ATTACH]

Damn Martin, how about a little warning before you drop that beast out here.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Damn Martin, how about a little warning before you drop that beast out here.
                      I Googled 'Horror Happy Face'. It could have been worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I Googled 'Horror Happy Face'. It could have been worse!
                        LOL!!!!

Comment

I'm officially jealous!

Comment

Still no shipping notice!

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                              Still no shipping notice!
                              These are slow going. We sold a lot of these, and my main help had to bail yesterday to deal with some stuff with his car having been totaled the other week. We're probably about a third of the way done shipping. I'm hoping we'll be finished next week.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Employ one of these. They are great at packing and shipping as long as you keep it fed.

The Thing.jpg

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                These are slow going. We sold a lot of these, and my main help had to bail yesterday to deal with some stuff with his car having been totaled the other week. We're probably about a third of the way done shipping. I'm hoping we'll be finished next week.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X