Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    REVIVAL Lettered Edition customers: there is an email headed your way now with some questions for you about the unannounced Artwork Portfolio. Please email me if you don't see that email soon. Thank you!

Brian
    Done!

Can't wait for the books (both editions) - Can't wait for the portfolios (again, both.)
    2020 is off to a grrrrrreat start!

sk

Comment

FYI shipping has started on Revival. There's a lot of orders, so expect it's gonna take a bit of time. I think packages should probably start leaving tomorrow.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        FYI shipping has started on Revival. There's a lot of orders, so expect it's gonna take a bit of time. I think packages should probably start leaving tomorrow.
        Thanks for the update, Dan! I know the natives have been getting restless over on TDT.org. (What else is new.) From the photos I've seen it looks like everyone involved with this project knocked it out of the park!

The good news: No numbers for you to deal with on this one!
        Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 01-15-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Great news!

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for keeping us posted.

Comment

Just got my shipping notice! yay2.gif.3025fdb326778f8c5d046bb1370035e3.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                Just got my shipping notice! [ATTACH=CONFIG]21888[/ATTACH]
                Great to hear. Mine can't be too far behind!

Comment

Last night I looked at my Limited again and I am really pleased with the book. It feels and looks great plus the artwork is gorgeous. Sorry for the redundant post but I wanted to share my happiness with the book again. So glad I made this purchase.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                    Last night I looked at my Limited again and I am really pleased with the book. It feels and looks great plus the artwork is gorgeous. Sorry for the redundant post but I wanted to share my happiness with the book again. So glad I made this purchase.
                    I've look through mine already probably more times than any other limited I have. It's absolutely gorgeous. Very very well done.

Comment

My copy is supposed to arrive today! I am keeping my mailbox under close surveillance. Can't wait! :-)
                      Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 01-21-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. But I'm very much looking forward to this book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          Thank you!
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. But I'm very much looking forward to this book!
                            Same here, it looks fantastic in pics.

Comment

And... it's here!

This is literally one of the nicest books I've ever owned, perhaps THE nicest! You have to hold it in your hands to appreciate it. (As others have mentioned.) To say I'm impressed is an understatement.

I am SO looking forward to future LetterPress Publications! Good job, Brian!

Revival.jpg

Comment

Woot and congrats!

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                And... it's here!

This is literally one of the nicest books I've ever owned, perhaps THE nicest! You have to hold it in your hands to appreciate it. (As others have mentioned.) To say I'm impressed is an understatement.

I am SO looking forward to future LetterPress Publications! Good job, Brian!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21892[/ATTACH]
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X