Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I change my guess of Let the Right One In to Hex.
    Do tell..... what prompted this change?

Comment

Did you post on the right thread Jeff? ~Cap
      I change my guess of Let the Right One In to Hex.
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
        Did you post on the right thread Jeff? ~Cap
        Yeah, I previously guessed that the next Letterpress Publications release would be Let the Right One In.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Do tell..... what prompted this change?
        Daniel Serra posted a book cover he was working on and I guessed it was for HEX (though Daniele didn't confirm my guess and also didn't deny it)--so someone is doing a limited of Hex and BJF's tease was that his next release would feature content that only appeared in an overseas edition and that fits HEX when you consider that the ending was changed for the English translated hardcover. So the original ending never appeared in the states and I'd love to read it.

Comment

Yeah, I previously guessed that the next Letterpress Publications release would be Let the Right One In.

Daniel Serra posted a book cover he was working on and I guessed it was for HEX (though Daniele didn't confirm my guess and also didn't deny it)--so someone is doing a limited of Hex and BJF's tease was that his next release would feature content that only appeared in an overseas edition and that fits HEX when you consider that the ending was changed for the English translated hardcover. So the original ending never appeared in the states and I'd love to read it.
          That's good detective work, there. And- thank you because I've been getting ready to pull the trigger on a signed first of that book recently. I will hold off for now...

Comment

Will pass if this is the book. Hadn't read it and it's not on my radar.

Originally posted by swintek View Post
            That's good detective work, there. And- thank you because I've been getting ready to pull the trigger on a signed first of that book recently. I will hold off for now...
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
              Well, that's just my guess! I'd feel horrible if you passed and then I was way off. Maybe Serra's cover is for a German edition of HEX or something. I also have a signed first edition of HEX and it's a fun read.

Comment

Hoping for something more in my wheelhouse but will get it all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Hoping for something more in my wheelhouse but will get it all the same.
                  Have you read it? It's like Pet Sematary with a witch. I loved it. There's a huge plot hole though--but it's forgivable because the journey is so fun.

Comment

HEX started off well, but for me it became an exercise in tedious melodrama. I wasn’t a fan of the book, and sold my signed U.K. 1st HC 1st shortly thereafter.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Have you read it? It's like Pet Sematary with a witch. I loved it. There's a huge plot hole though--but it's forgivable because the journey is so fun.
                      No. I don't read too much out of my little bubble of a few authors.

Comment

Wow!!! You are truly one of a kind. That's a lot of work. I hope you are right.

Comment

If you ordered the Lettered Edition of REVIVAL and did NOT receive the emails I sent this week about confirming your address and your letter preference, please email me ASAP. Feel free to PM as well to let me know an email is on the way, but definitely stick to the email for providing that info. I cannot guarantee my brain will remember to check my PMs.

The Lettered Edition was scheduled for mid-March, but the stars might be aligning to ship it a little bit sooner. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            If you ordered the Lettered Edition of REVIVAL and did NOT receive the emails I sent this week about confirming your address and your letter preference, please email me ASAP. Feel free to PM as well to let me know an email is on the way, but definitely stick to the email for providing that info. I cannot guarantee my brain will remember to check my PMs.

The Lettered Edition was scheduled for mid-March, but the stars might be aligning to ship it a little bit sooner. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
                            #Stoked!

Comment

I've posted photos of the Lettered Edition of REVIVAL for those who might be interested:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...vival-gallery/

Best,
                              Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That is one great looking publication. I love the case and the book.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X