Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lividian Publications

Anybody else intrigued and excited about Mr. Freeman’s new publishing venture? I’m hoping to get in on the ground floor of this one!

I absolutely am. Really hoping the first book is something I want!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Anybody else intrigued and excited about Mr. Freeman’s new publishing venture? I’m hoping to get in on the ground floor of this one!
      Do we take the word LetterPress literally or just as the name lol. If we do take it literally, there might be some pricey but epic editions coming

Comment

Did anybody else see the picture of the door that Brian posted on social media? With the big announcement on the way, I figured it's a teaser, and it immediately made me think of the end of Revival. But maybe that's just ridiculous wishful thinking. . .

Comment

Very much so! I've been supporting Brian on Patreon since he begin. I'm hoping this venture does really, really well.

Comment

Very curious to see what the debut offering is. Curious, too, to see what the aim of the new press is, e.g. high-end ala Suntup or upper-mid like Thunderstorm or more of an extension of CD’s model or...?
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              Very curious to see what the debut offering is. Curious, too, to see what the aim of the new press is, e.g. high-end ala Suntup or upper-mid like Thunderstorm or more of an extension of CD’s model or...?
              I'm going to guess that the aim is high-end. And I'm sure today's announcement will include a chance to buy lifetime subscriptions and I guarantee that I will be furious that I can't afford any of the options. I hope to god the first book isn't a Bentley Little book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                I hope to god the first book isn't a Bentley Little book.
                Literally made me LOL!

Comment

I'm really hoping its a Danielle Steel limited edition. I've been dreaming for oh...so...long...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    I'm really hoping its a Danielle Steel limited edition. I've been dreaming for oh...so...long...
                    I'm more on the Jackie Collins side of the fence myself.

"I'm more on." That's a clue! Jeff is giving us clues!

Comment

I'm more on the Jackie Collins side of the fence myself.

"I'm more on." That's a clue! Jeff is giving us clues!
                      LOL!! Ok! A Jackie and Danielle co-authored book in a heart shaped slipcase!!

Comment

LOL!! Ok! A Jackie and Danielle co-authored book in a heart shaped slipcase!!
                        Goddamn! With a foreword by Angela Lansbury for some reason.

Comment

Goddamn! With a foreword by Angela Lansbury for some reason.
                          Ok, now you're just teasing me! Oh, Angela...

Jeff, this our calling for a new publishing venture...."Romance Unlimited"... $$$$$$$$$$
                          Last edited by bsaenz24; 05-15-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Ok, back on track...found this on FaceBook:

"LetterPress Publications will be announcing something pretty awesome today at 1 PM eastern time with our good friend François Vaillancourt -- stay tuned for details!"

Comment

Ok, now you're just teasing me! Oh, Angela...

Jeff, this our calling for a new publishing venture...."Romance Unlimited"... $$$$$$$$$$
                              We'll prepare for an October Sweetest Day launch. The HeartShape tray case for our first book will be constructed from a shell of freeze-dried edible flowers. There will be no door to access the book. You will have to eat through the case. Literally Eat Your Heart Out. Which is the title of the book.

Comment

Working...
                              X