No announcement yet.

Gwendy's Magic Feather by Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am glad to hear that this title is progressing. Feels like forever ago that it was announced. Held off on a trade copy since I ordered the limited. Can't wait to finally read this story and to see what the exclusive bonus from Stephen King will be!

Comment

I just got an email saying that the S/L will be shipping soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
        I just got an email saying that the S/L will be shipping soon.
        Got the confirm address email as well. Am so happy to finally see this as I was becoming resigned to the fact that I would probably receive the S/L of Final Task from SST before I would receive the S/L of Feather from CD. Glad to know that will not be the case. Will be interested to see what the exclusive from Stephen King will be.

Comment

My copy arrived today! I am so happy to finally have this in hand! It was my fourth oldest pre-order and I can finally mark it off the spreadsheet. Looking at the book itself, I really like how how it was assembled. The color scheme is great. The slipcase turned out great as well. Also really dig the artwork for this one. Was also very happy to see the Stephen King bonus items were included in the book as I was worried they may be left out in order to get it to/through the printer sooner. Overall, am very happy to finally add this add this to my collection.

On a side note, I also received my Suntup AGE of Blackwater today; so, this Tuesday is really shaping up quite fine for me!

Comment

Working...
          X