Books for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books for Sale

I have few books that I'm looking to move. Wanted to give forum members a shot first.

World War Z by Max Brooks (CD Limited)--$25 SOLD!
    A Little Cobalt Book of Old Blue Stories...And Stuff by Mort Castle (Borderlands Press)--$15
    The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson (King's Way Press Numbered) *Material on traycase is peeling in multiple areas; book in fine condition--$10
    Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom (CD Limited) *PC copy--$10
    Bad Dog by Tom Piccirilli (CD Limited)--$10
    The Straw Men by Michael Marshall (CD Limited) *missing signature page--$10
    Snow Shadows by Mick Garris (CD Limited) *Small ding in back dustjacket--$10

The Howling: Studies in the Horror Film (Centipede TPB)--$30

PS Publishing Trade HC--$5 a piece, 3 for $10, or the whole set for $20
    1. Project Clio by Stephen Baxter
    2. Through A Mythos Darkly (anthology)
    3. Exotic Gothic 5 Volume 1
    4. Sunburnt Faces by Shimon Adaf
    5. Tales from the Miksatonic University Library (anthology)
    6. The Dulwich Horror & Others by David Hambling
    7. Living with the Dead by Darrell Schweitzer
    8. Memoryville Blues (Postscripts 30/31)
    9. That Is Not Dead: Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos Through the Centuries (Anthology)

*Most are in Like New condition. Some rubbing on a couple, couple of dings on Memoryville Blues, dinged corner on Sunburnt Faces

PS Publishing Signed Limited HC--$20 for the set
    1. Spies and Saucers by Robert Guffey
    2. The Deep Woods by Tim Pratt
    3. Reunion on Alpha Reticuli II by Eric Brown
    4. Andrew Wilmingot's Paradise Rex Press, Inc by Liam Sharp
    5. The Unquiet House by Alison Littlewood

*Very small crease in corner of dustjacket on Alpha Reticuli II, multiple dings on The Unquiet House, the rest are in Like New condition

Prices do not include shipping. Please shoot me a PM if interested in anything.
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 04-13-2019, 08:52 PM.

Hi Sock Monkey,

Just wanted to confirm that I received the book. It arrived quickly and was in amazing shape/packaged very well. Thanks again for the opportunity to make this purchase. For anyone on the fence, I would recommend this seller!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
      Hi Sock Monkey,

Just wanted to confirm that I received the book. It arrived quickly and was in amazing shape/packaged very well. Thanks again for the opportunity to make this purchase. For anyone on the fence, I would recommend this seller!
      Thank you! I’m glad the book arrived okay. Every time I sell something I get nervous it’s going to get run over by a delivery van or something. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
        Hi Sock Monkey,

I don't believe I've ever purchased anything from Keith, but he seems to be good people

Comment

Hey, everyone! The previous listed books plus a few others have now migrated over to Ebay. Here's a link to the Riding the Bullet limited I have posted. You can check out the rest from there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Riding-The-B...gAAOSwbS1cw35B

Comment

I threw a couple of more books up on eBay. Some CD Signature Series, Black Wings V, Vampyricon and a dinged Centipede Press edition of If You Could See Me Now. Here's a link to Vampyricon and you can look at the rest from there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Vampyric...AAAOSweu1c0zVG

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I threw a couple of more books up on eBay. Some CD Signature Series, Black Wings V, Vampyricon and a dinged Centipede Press edition of If You Could See Me Now. Here's a link to Vampyricon and you can look at the rest from there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Vampyric...AAAOSweu1c0zVG
              Hmm, those copies of the banged-up JULIA, DUELING MINDS, and HOME AND HEARTH are kind of speaking to me...looks like your open to offers on them all? If I manage to pull together an offer for all three, I’ll toss it your way through PM here rather than eBay, and save you the 13% in fees.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Hmm, those copies of the banged-up JULIA, DUELING MINDS, and HOME AND HEARTH are kind of speaking to me...looks like your open to offers on them all? If I manage to pull together an offer for all three, I’ll toss it your way through PM here rather than eBay, and save you the 13% in fees.
                I'm always open to offers! (And on a side note: Ebay fees are ridiculous. I can't believe they raised the fees for books recently. Between ebay and paypal fees it's hard to sell books).
                Last edited by Sock Monkey; 05-08-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

SELLING SIGNED, 1ST EDITIONS:

Hello, everyone. I'm asking $25.00 per item. Here's what I have:

1. RAZORED SADDLES, advance uncorrected proof.

2. LOW RED MOON by Caitlin R. Kiernan (Subterranean Press, 2004). Hardcover, limited to 600 copies, signed.

3. ACT OF LOVE by Joe R. Lansdale (Zebra Books, 1981). Paperback, signed.

4. OTHER ENGAGEMENTS by John Maclay (Dream House, 1987). Hardcover, limited to 1,000 copies, signed.

5. COVEN by Edward Lee (Necro Publications, 2003). Hardcover, limited to 376 copies, signed.

6. TRIAGE, edited by Matt Johnson, new novellas by Jack Ketchum, Richard Laymon, and Edward Lee (CD Publications, 2001). Hardcover, limited to 1,500 copies, signed by Ketchum, Lee, and Johnson.

Comment

After my first round of eBay auctions, eBay sent me a coupon for $40 off anything. I have until July 23 to use the coupon and I think I've chosen the book I want. ~Cap
                    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    I'm always open to offers! (And on a side note: Ebay fees are ridiculous. I can't believe they raised the fees for books recently. Between ebay and paypal fees it's hard to sell books).
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by William J. Grabowski View Post
                      SELLING SIGNED, 1ST EDITIONS:
                      PM sent!

Comment

Working...
                      X