Fun time at another cirque show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun time at another cirque show

I saw the Cirque du Soleil show Crystal on Thursday evening. I was curious how this production would work-It's all presented on ice. Jugglers, acrobats etc. A little before the intermission I was taking in everything. I turned and the clown character, Cooper, was ready to toss me this street light globe prop he'd been using in the ice rink. I did catch this fairly heavy prop. Cooper indicated to toss it back which I did. That audience interaction was totally unexpected but fun. This is why I've learned to love front row seats at Cirque shows. This was the best Cirque du Soleil show I've attended.

Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 04-07-2019, 01:42 AM. Reason: Edited because I described what happened incorrectly.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

That sounds like fun! I'd like to see one of their shows one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      That sounds like fun! I'd like to see one of their shows one day.
      Crystal makes five of their shows I've attended. Cap

Comment

I've enjoyed all Cirque shows I've seen. My wife and I try to catch a new one whenever we go to Vegas. We saw Michael Jackson ONE last time and, while I'm not the biggest MJ fan, I REALLY like the show. It was so much fun.

Glad to hear you had a good time with this one, Cap.

Comment

I've seen three of their shows -- one (seen many years ago, I remember it had an Asian tone and was quite ethereal) was great, one (seen last year...had BMX bikes) was okay, and the other (seen several years ago in Vegas) was disappointing. I certainly enjoy their shows, but my varied experience w/ them has made clear to me that some research on a particular show is in order before I pull the trigger on those expensive tickets again.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Today I received the DVD for the Cirque du Soleil production Kooza. In this show the circus itself and clowning are the focus. I think Kooza is a show touring around the world and I doubt that I'll get a chance to see it in person. I went to Stockton, CA to see Crystal and to Fresno, CA to see the other four cirque shows.

Cap

Comment

Working...
            X