Richard Chizmar special edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Obviously there's a lot of passion for deckled edges in this forum!
    Yes! I need to speak with Paul about this for his next project. Maybe it's not to late for The Road

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Yes! I need to speak with Paul about this for his next project. Maybe it's not to late for The Road
      If Paul does it, then it is infallible and not to be questioned.

Deckled edges would probably make sense for The Road, actually.

Comment

I just saw a CD tweet on this and noticed that these features will only be on the 1st 1,000 copies. I may have to order one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I just saw a CD tweet on this and noticed that these features will only be on the 1st 1,000 copies. I may have to order one of these.
          I debated it as well but probably won't since I'll have the HC coming.

Comment

I debated it as well but probably won't since I'll have the HC coming.
            There you go being reasonable again! I am trying to resist as I have the PS Limited.

Comment

I like my books with strait edges. Though not opposed to other designs. I find French flaps a bit useless . Only thing I can see good about them is they can be used as a bookmark

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                There you go being reasonable again! I am trying to resist as I have the PS Limited.
                I'm generally not a huge fan of PBs but I have made exceptions. This could be one of those but I already deleted my super decoder ring email. That'll help.

Comment

I'm generally not a huge fan of PBs but I have made exceptions. This could be one of those but I already deleted my super decoder ring email. That'll help.
                  It would be expired by now anyways.

Comment

Working...
                  X