Bird box sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird box sequel

Just saw that the sequel to BIRD BOX by Josh Malerman is due out Oct 01 this year. It is titled MALORIE A BIRD BOX novel.

While I know some were mixed on the first book I thought it was a fine read and am looking forward to seeing this one from my library.

Jim

I liked the first one quite a bit, but don't feel a big draw for a sequel.

Comment

Odd. I loved the first book but never felt there was more story to tell. Either way I will read this.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I liked the first novel but must agree that I did not leave wanting more. I may read it someday but am not itching for it.

Comment

Any update on the sequel or follow-up? I saw it's coming out but do not know much about it. I think DRP is publishing a special edition..,but again, don't know much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Any update on the sequel or follow-up? I saw it's coming out but do not know much about it. I think DRP is publishing a special edition..,but again, don't know much about it.
            Malerman posted on social media recently that he wanted to tinker with the book a little more and the pub date was pushed to July 2020. That's also the date that DRP is shooting for.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              Malerman posted on social media recently that he wanted to tinker with the book a little more and the pub date was pushed to July 2020. That's also the date that DRP is shooting for.
              I heard he was taking more time because he wanted to do it as a co-writing project with Bentley Little. In other news, Jeff's mind just split in half.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                I heard he was taking more time because he wanted to do it as a co-writing project with Bentley Little. In other news, Jeff's mind just split in half.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Hahahaha I’d still read it! I’d probably buy it! I might even enjoy it! The only disaster for me would be a Suntup Edition of a book that Bentley Little wrote all by himself. Priced at $200. That would break me. My ego would eat my id and my soul would be torn apart quicker than if the Hell Priest got ahold of Walter White’s blue meth and got Mach 5 high and saw someone solving a Rubik’s Cube in an alley wearing a Pinhead t-shirt.

Comment

Did you know that Bentley Little is co-authoring a book with his real self? Bentley Little and Lentley Biggle. It's an epic small press publication.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Hahahaha I’d still read it! I’d probably buy it! I might even enjoy it! The only disaster for me would be a Suntup Edition of a book that Bentley Little wrote all by himself. Priced at $200. That would break me. My ego would eat my id and my soul would be torn apart quicker than if the Hell Priest got ahold of Walter White’s blue meth and got Mach 5 high and saw someone solving a Rubik’s Cube in an alley wearing a Pinhead t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                      Did you know that Bentley Little is co-authoring a book with his real self? Bentley Little and Lentley Biggle. It's an epic small press publication.
                      Then I’ll buy two copies! And read them backwards. Maybe that’s the key.

Comment

Don't do it ! Be like playing a Beatles record backwards !

Comment

Working...
                        X