In Your Face Book's When the Clock Strikes 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Your Face Book's When the Clock Strikes 13

When The Clock Strikes 13 still available on Cemetery dance copies purchased here will be signed by Richard Chizmar.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/when-t...trikes-13.html

"A creepy, eerie, and often emotionally resonant collection by some of the finest voices in horror."

-- Jeff Strand, author of DWELLER.

“A devil’s dozen of terror tales for horror hounds to sink their fangs into. Original fiction from established names, and talented up-and-comers, with standout stories by Tom Deady, Justin Woodward, and James Newman worth the cover price alone, When the Clock Strikes 13 is a must for any fear fan’s chopping list!”

--Adam Howe, author of Scapegoat and Die Dog or Eat the Hatchet

With stories that will make you feel and think—thick with atmosphere and originality and at times sprinkled with delightfully sinister wit—When the Clock Strikes 13 is a fantastic first anthology from In Your Face Books that pulls together some of the finest authors in the genre today!"

--Jason Parent, author of They Feed and Victoria

"An anthology that harkens back to the golden age of horror...not that golden age, I'm talking about the one where every cover had a hologram skeleton or malefic child or baby doll on it. It's brimming with horrors--traditional and not-so-much-- penned by a posse of authors, some new and others well-seasoned who don't fail to deliver the goods in spades crusted with graveyard dirt gripped in blood-stained hands. "

--John Boden, author of Jedi Summer with the Magnetic Kid

“This Anthology features many of my favorite authors and those I had not read before had some of the best stories in the collection. I’ve already read a number of good anthologies in 2019 and this is one of the best. Whole-heartedly recommended.”

---Frank Michaels Errington
Working...
X