No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one Pete,e-squire,com for all your EP needs.Love the EP book quite nice.
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Need to get myself an issue of Esquire as well.

Lol - E-Squire, it like a digital version of you, Squire. Anyway...

The Carrie prints are just awesome! ANd I like your edition of Railsea as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      The other one looks great too. The second one just stands out more. Can you spell your name right so I know your not talking to TerryE. I had to scroll up to see if he said anything. lol
      I knew he wasn't talking to me. He never uses that tone in our conversations.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

What tone would that be, Ter...ryE?
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got this today.

DSCF2455 (600x800).jpg

DSCF2457 (800x600).jpg

Extra Specialicious shipment maybe tomorrow, more likely Saturday....
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The sig sheet on Killing Ghost looks great and I cant wait for photos from the "Extra Specialicious" shipment!
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I can't wait to get it!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Congratulations, Squire. Looks like a great book!

sk

Comment

Nice copy of Killing Ghosts.I think I know what your extra special special shipment is.No I will not let the cat out of the bag.They can wait.

Comment

Love the sig sheet on Killing Ghost as well!

Comment

Seeing that one in someone else,s thread made me get off the fence (that and the 50% coupon from CD!)
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh the coupon was soooo tempting but I have gone cold turkey and am not buyIng anything for the next few months (the exception being the books I pick up while on my trip to the US).

Comment

The mailman came at 10 AM. He never comes that early! And no package. Maybe another will come at 3 PM. That sometimes happens. We'll see.

Spent the morning cleaning out my garage. It's a musty, horrid place, filled with dust and spiderwebs, but at least there's room in it now (not that I'd want to put a car in here at all.)

DSCF2470 (640x480).jpg

But I found a few things I hadn't seen in years, among which was my granddad's livestock brand:

DSCF2473 (480x640).jpg

DSCF2475 (480x640).jpg

Don't know why I posted it; maybe to console myself that I may not get my special package til Monday....
                          Last edited by srboone; 06-02-2012, 07:33 PM.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You posted it because it is cool.Well there is next week.I to should be getting a special package and I hope my copy of SK uncollected.I looked up my paypal account and found out the day it was ordered.Feb. 15th. so hope it gets here next week.All the mailman left me was my mortgage statement.

Comment

You're right, BW. But, I didn't post the livestock castration implements that were with it.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Now not posting the castration tools that is super .No bad cattle castration dreams tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X