No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that art work is fantastic. Nice book.

Comment

Thanks, Tom. iIwas afraid I was going to miss out on this as i was orginally sent the S/L. But I 'm really happy with it.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I almost ordered this, but passed. The art work is fantastic both exterior and interior!!!! For me, and no dis-respect meant to any other of the artists, but this is just awesome. I've seen other stuff from Caruso and he is top notch all the way.

Comment

Yea. There are so many great artists who don't get the recognition that they deserve. Happy to see some finally breaking through.

Comment

Very nice squire! I picked up a W.H. Pugmire book of short stories a while ago and really enjoyed it. he is a great writer.

Comment

Nice adds Squire! I'm liking that artwork!

Comment

Ketchum CDCC shirt please!!!

Came here looking thinking, "if anyone posted it, it was Squire." Nope I was wrong. DAMN YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Ketchum CDCC shirt please!!!

Came here looking thinking, "if anyone posted it, it was Squire." Nope I was wrong. DAMN YOU!
                  Joe posted his, http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post56645
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan, are the CDCC shirts always black? I think we need a red one. lol

Comment

The CD goes to the beach story shirts were different colored. Ray Garton shirt is tan the Brian Keene shirt was light green. At least that is what it looks like to me. I really should ask my wife what color it is. They are all nice.

Comment

They are typically black. I'd love to do a red shirt though.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

EVERYONE looks better in red. Just sayin...

Comment

My wife said the Brian Keene shirt is sage or mint color.To me it looks light green.

Comment

Sage and mint are shades of green so technically you are right

Comment

Tell that to my artist wife.
                                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                Sage and mint are shades of green so technically you are right

Comment

Working...
                                X