No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us know how they are. I will have to check and see if my 14 year niece has read them.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    My 13-year-old niece said I HAVE TO read these, so I broke down and bought them:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14709[/ATTACH]

She's the only "bookworm" amongst all the nieces and nephews I have.

Comment

Wildo. This niece also told me to skip The Hunger Games series. She said that after creating the society, peopling it with interesting characters and starting a war, the author just ended the whole thing. It was if she had lost interest in it and wanted to move on to something else.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

If I remember correctly my niece loved the first hunger games bok and each one got less interesting.
        Wildo. This niece also told me to skip The Hunger Games series. She said that after creating the society, peopling it with interesting characters and starting a war, the author just ended the whole thing. It was if she had lost interest in it and wanted to move on to something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          If I remember correctly my niece loved the first hunger games bok and each one got less interesting.
          Same thing with my sister. First was great, but the next two were only ok.

Comment

Your copy of 'The Shining' is amazing!!!, gutted I missed out on that one

Comment

Get on the Sub Press email list. It sounds like they will sell an additional batch soon.
              Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
              Your copy of 'The Shining' is amazing!!!, gutted I missed out on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Get on the Sub Press email list. It sounds like they will sell an additional batch soon.
                I have just signed up to their newsletter, thank you for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
                  I have just signed up to their newsletter, thank you for the heads up
                  They are on the site now!

Nice copy indeed, Squire. Can't wait for mine!

Comment

My daughter, who just turned 15 on Saturday, said that her class was reading Divergent, and she loved it. By the way, The Shining looks awesome!!!!!

Comment

Some more additions:

Dreamlike States:

DLS1.jpgDLS2.jpg

Dereliction:

D1.jpgD2.jpg

Both of those are going to have to wait. Right now, I reading:

BURN.jpg

The final book of The Pure Trilogy. I'm really looking forward to CD's editions of this (Tho I was skeptical at first).

PureTril.jpg
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice adds. I plan to start the trilogy in the next month or so. A few things I want to get to first.

Comment

Nice adds, Squire!!!
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

I had to wait a week to bet Burn. I'd preordered it from Barnes and Noble, but they forgot to order it. When they finally got five copies in, they all had smudged jackets. I took the best one and spent 30 minutes cleaning it up. Oh well.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It was just so fitting to get back home after being snowbound in my hotel for two days to find this waiting for me:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14652[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14653[/ATTACH]

Lots of great art in the book:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14655[/ATTACH]
                              I love the look of this, I was actually lucky enough to pick a copy up when they became available again last week & am now waiting patiently for it to arrive.

Comment

Great to hear that! You'll love it!. I was skeptical when it was announced, but it turned out awesome.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X