No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent signed DM Mr Boone, top looking copy, too - David (Betts) is No 1 in my book when it comes to sourcing this stuff - well done mate !!!!!

Comment

Thanks. David is great to work with. Now, to let my resources build back up again.....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Absolutely nothing! That was meant as a positive comment to your skills of "setting the mood".
        Spoiler!
        Last edited by Grant Wootton; 03-27-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

You know, Mr. Woot, I wasn't going to go there, so I'm glad some one did!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Spoiler!
            Is it weird that the part of this that bothered me was that grant wrote know instead of known?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Is it weird that the part of this that bothered me was that grant wrote know instead of known?
              Dental surgery + 2 x honey mead + 1 x vodka cruiser + 1 x apple cider = Who Am I again ???

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                Dental surgery + 2 x honey mead + 1 x vodka cruiser + 1 x apple cider = Who Am I again ???
                You're that crazy clown lover from Oz. Now put the okarina away and pay attention, or we'll have an exam this semester. And put your brother's clothes on the bottom peg.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Don't wanna - besides, I'm not getting a haircut today and I can't be arsed writing a letter to my parents

Comment

Mmmm, honey mead.....

Spoiler!

Comment

Congats Squire on your signed DM.I don't know what all the fuss is with the Straub cover.Weird but on the back it says the story was inspired by a piece of art called BED MILK SHOE.The cover really does go with the story though.Enough said you just have to read it.

Comment

That is one beautiful looking signature! Congrats on acquiring this!!

Comment

Thanks, Lori! And thankyou for being the 1000th poster on me meager collection thread!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

actually Squire I had the 1000th post but since you are not counting your first post I'll let it slid

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Thanks, Lori! And thankyou for being the 1000th poster on me meager collection thread!
                              You damn well know its not meager Squire! But I guess if you really need someone to say it (again), you have an awesome collection!

Comment

Wait a minute! Where's your collection thread, Pete?
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X