No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! I finished my reread of the first two TC trilogies a few weeks ago. The first was still really really good, but the second was BLISS!!! Just started Runes this week!

Comment

Now all we have to wait for is the CD limited edition series!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Now all we have to wait for is the CD limited edition series!

sk
        Yes!!! That would be a dream series of limiteds!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          Yes!!! That would be a dream series of limiteds!!
          I'm with you. I've completely enjoyed this series. I'll probably pick up the last one this weekend and probably be done with it by Monday... lol
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan, you MUST be our voice of reason over there and nag as needed until it is done!!!

Comment

Gotta be honest, seems more like a Sub. Press or PS Publishing sort of thing, they seem to specialize more in fantasy than the folks here at CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Gotta be honest, seems more like a Sub. Press or PS Publishing sort of thing, they seem to specialize more in fantasy than the folks here at CD.
                SubPress does some horror. There's no reason CD can't do fantasy.

Comment

True!

Comment

I had a Royal Air Mail Package waiting for me today. Not from PS, but one just as important!

THeFloors (420x640).jpg

Great pen name. Great signature.

DSCF4353 (479x640).jpg

This is a first for me!

ACK.jpg

Congrats to Michael, Robert, Sabrina and Tom as well!
                    Last edited by srboone; 10-17-2013, 02:57 AM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very cool, congrats to you Lucian on puclication and all the board members whom made the short list.

Comment

Very cool Squire, nice one!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          I had a Royal Air Mail Package waiting for me today. Not from PS, but one just as important!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13541[/ATTACH]

Great pen name. Great signature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13543[/ATTACH]

This is a first for me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13544[/ATTACH]

Congrats to Michael, Robert, Sabrina and Tom as well!
                          Thanks. Congratulations to you and the others as well. When I showed this to my wife and kids they were like what is your name doing in that book. After I reminded them my kids thought that that was pretty cool.

Comment

Looks like everyone's came yesterday. Now mine sits between Brian Keene and Andre Duza. Was pretty cool being in the book.

Comment

Thanks, Squire! I'm chuffed it reached you in good nick, and it's awesome to see it in your collector's thread!

Thanks also to Tom, Michael, Sabrina and Robert for their comments and for taking time out to help me - it's a great feeling to have done something cool! If I can tempt you back into reading another then I'll be a happy alter-ego.

Thanks for your kind words, Theli, and to fellow Brit T-Dogz for continuing to scare the bejabbers out of me with his Pennywise profile pic!
                              The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
                              Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
                              ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

That's awesome - good job all those you were honoured!

Comment

Working...
                                X