Intro to Alien Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro to Alien Invasion

Just received the announcement of Into to an Alien Invasion, by Owen King and Mark Jude Poirier. But this announcement only mentions the S/L edition. If I go to the ordering page, a signed hardcover lettered edition is mentioned as well - but only the S/L can be ordered.

Now did I miss something? Did the CDCC members receive earlier notification and were all lettereds sold out? I'm a member, but I don't recall having seen this.

And no, I was not planning to order a lettered edition. I was just wondering.

sk

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Just received the announcement of Into to an Alien Invasion, by Owen King and Mark Jude Poirier. But this announcement only mentions the S/L edition. If I go to the ordering page, a signed hardcover lettered edition is mentioned as well - but only the S/L can be ordered.

Now did I miss something? Did the CDCC members receive earlier notification and were all lettereds sold out? I'm a member, but I don't recall having seen this.

And no, I was not planning to order a lettered edition. I was just wondering.

sk
    I received the CDCC notification in late January 2018. I only ordered the limited but would not be surprised if the lettered sold out at that time.

Comment

This wasn't really an announcement. It was kinda a "re-announcement" as we released it somehow got taken off the site and we still had about half the run available (or something like that). It was actually announced in February of last year.

Here's the announcement thread from back then.

https://forum.cemeterydance.com/show...k-Jude-Poirier

edit: Also if you missed the lettered, I'd shoot Mindy an email. I think we probably have 2 or 3 left, we just didn't want to put it back on the site since there are so few.
      Last edited by Dan Hocker; 03-20-2019, 06:04 PM.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
      X