Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: ORION FICTION Publishing 4 Malerman Books

  1. #21
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,657
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Love Goldsboro...funny enough, I just sent them a query email this morning to see if they're going to be carrying a particular title. Not sure if they carry mass-market paperbacks (which I *think* is Orion's format...?), but they're great for pristine (and often signed) 1st ed. UK HCs of genre fiction. Waterstones is another one worth checking if BD doesn't work.
    FYI, Waterstones' packaging isn't the best either. I can't ever pre-order from Goldsboro for some reason. It declines my card every time and Goldsboro can't seem to figure it out either. So I had to wait for Tudor's latest novel to go live if you will before I ordered it. It should be making its merry way across the seas as we speak .

  2. #22
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,657
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    I bought Sarah Pinborough's newest via Amazon UK. It was out there way before here. I had no issues. I did have to create a new acct as they don't really keep all these different Amazon's together apparently. I'm pretty sure I've ordered via Amazon Germany at some point too but that was probably music.
    Odd that you had to create a new account for Amazon UK. It takes my US login. I'm a Prime member; not sure if that makes a difference.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,936
    Rep Power
    24
    So I tried logging into the Amazon UK site with my US credentials and it did not make me create an account.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    York, SC
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    FYI, Waterstones' packaging isn't the best either. I can't ever pre-order from Goldsboro for some reason. It declines my card every time and Goldsboro can't seem to figure it out either. So I had to wait for Tudor's latest novel to go live if you will before I ordered it. It should be making its merry way across the seas as we speak .
    You might want to give your CC company a call. I had a couple of issues when I first started buying from Goldsboro due to foreign transaction stuff.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,657
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by slayn666 View Post
    You might want to give your CC company a call. I had a couple of issues when I first started buying from Goldsboro due to foreign transaction stuff.
    It's weird that it's only a problem with pre-orders.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    York, SC
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    It's weird that it's only a problem with pre-orders.
    Oh I had just assumed you waited for release then used Paypal. Yeah, that's kind of weird.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,657
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by slayn666 View Post
    Oh I had just assumed you waited for release then used Paypal. Yeah, that's kind of weird.
    That's what I did. PayPal isn't an option for pre-orders. Oh well, it worked out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •