Thread: ORION FICTION Publishing 4 Malerman Books

Hybrid View

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar

ORION FICTION Publishing 4 Malerman Books

So for all the Malerman fans out there (me) Josh has signed a deal with Orion Publishing in the UK to publish 4 books. The details are here:
    https://www.thebookseller.com/news/o...alerman-970586

My question to anyone else in this Forum--how do you buy books from the UK? Just through Amazon? I've purchased from PS, SST, and the Folio Society, but those are small presses and I'm not sure how trade editions from bigger publishers work.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    I would assume there would be a US release too. Unless you really want the UK edition.

Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I would assume there would be a US release too. Unless you really want the UK edition.
    These are all UK editions. Del Rey is publishing INSPECTION in 5 days and that's the US trade. Orion will be publishing the 4 UK trade editions (one of which is INSPECTION) this year.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    I have purchased directly from Gollancz but that is not the publisher in question. You may check and see if they will sell directly to a US customer.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    What Martin said. I know some publishers don't ship to the states. It can be frustrating. So just ask.

Thanks guys! I reached out to Orion first and didn't hear back. So I posted here. Looks like I'll have to order through Amazon? Thought it would be neat to get a UK collection going for an author and make it something I pursue. Maybe not though.