Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it out. It says it's signed but not who signed it! Could be Thomas Harris. Could be Jeffingoff! WHO KNOWS??

"We just promised it would be signed." Lawyer for B&N.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I figured it out. It says it's signed but not who signed it! Could be Thomas Harris. Could be Jeffingoff! WHO KNOWS??

"We just promised it would be signed." Lawyer for B&N.
      If I get a copy and it doesn't have an authentic Jeffingoff signature I'm gonna be ticked!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        If I get a copy and it doesn't have an authentic Jeffingoff signature I'm gonna be ticked!
        Me too!

Comment

Now that would be awesome!! A Thomas Harris book sites by Jeffingoff. Might be able to sell it on eBay and get a quarter of my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Now that would be awesome!! A Thomas Harris book sites by Jeffingoff. Might be able to sell it on eBay and get a quarter of my money back.
            I don't know. Dude's a pretty big YouTube star these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              True. Maybe I'll get back 1/3 of the cost then.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                True. Maybe I'll get back 1/3 of the cost then.
                Your listing better state "Wonderful book by acclaimed author in near mint condition. Unfortunately it has been defaced by some asshat. Which is why I'm forced to sell at a discount. My loss = your gain. Bid with confidence!"

Comment

Well, I do need to shed some of these winter pounds . . .

Comment

Ha! I'll be happy to let B&N know I'm available if they need to make good on a crazy promise.

Comment

Stephen King tweeted and posted on Facebook about this book this morning.

CARI MORA QUOTE.jpg

Comment

Ordered. Any idea on how many are being signed? Either way I love signatures so I am excited about this one!

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        I was very close to ordering this. I still may before the weekend is over if it's still available. Thanks for the information.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          Ordered. Any idea on how many are being signed? Either way I love signatures so I am excited about this one!
                          No, no idea at all how many are being signed…frankly, knowing Harris’ past reluctance for promotion and signing, I’m surprised he’s signing any at all. With that in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was only, say, 100. But given that they’re coming from Barnes and Noble, that low number seems unlikely. So…500? 1000? No idea, but I sure have to think it’s on the low end of whatever spectrum we might guess it to be.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            No, no idea at all how many are being signed…frankly, knowing Harris’ past reluctance for promotion and signing, I’m surprised he’s signing any at all. With that in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was only, say, 100. But given that they’re coming from Barnes and Noble, that low number seems unlikely. So…500? 1000? No idea, but I sure have to think it’s on the low end of whatever spectrum we might guess it to be.
                            Then how can these still be available for ordering? The page has been live for a few weeks and the price is insanely low. No matter what, I'm thrilled t find out how this all turns out.

Comment

VJ Books is selling them on pre-order for $60 and $100 upon release. This is some kinda crazy for sure with what's going on with this book.

Comment

VJ Books is selling them on pre-order for $60 and $100 upon release. This is some kinda crazy for sure with what's going on with this book.
                                Look at the suggested search terms after VJ Books:Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.12.37 PM.png

Comment

Working...
                                X