Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting......

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      VJ Books is selling them on pre-order for $60 and $100 upon release. This is some kinda crazy for sure with what's going on with this book.
      I find VJ to be typically priced 30% to 50% above the current market value.

Comment

I guess we really all owe Ron a huge round of beers for this one.

Comment

But they are very fine books...

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I find VJ to be typically priced 30% to 50% above the current market value.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I soooooo wish we could organize a gathering of CD Forum members. CDCON? Forumpalooza? BOOKS BEERS and BLOOD FEST?

Comment

Everyone's happiness when they receive a $20 book worth $200+ is all I need.

Well, and to follow me on Twitter so I can break 500 followers and rub my social-media savvy daughter's nose in it.

But that's all I need.

Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.

Happiness, followers, and prayers for Jeff -- that's all I need.

jerk.JPG
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.
                I'll try again. That's all the prayers can get you! I'll try!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  I'll try again. That's all the prayers can get you! I'll try!
                  I figure that if you didn't like The Mailman you are a lost cause. I will pray for you just the same. And I already follow Ron on Twitter so I have done my part!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I figure that if you didn't like The Mailman you are a lost cause. I will pray for you just the same. And I already follow Ron on Twitter so I have done my part!
                    If that's his best, then yeah. It don't look good. But who knows? Maybe my mood will change and I won't be such a curmudgeon and I'll let a Little love in.

Or Suntup could do one of his books!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      I soooooo wish we could organize a gathering of CD Forum members. CDCON? Forumpalooza? BOOKS BEERS and BLOOD FEST?
                      I suppose us lurkers could just stay outside and just watch through the windows?

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
                        I suppose us lurkers could just stay outside and just watch through the windows?
                        WHAT? If you're on the Forum, you're invited!

Comment

Dress will be casual -- except for Jeff, who as Toastmaster must wear his Suntup best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsPBCKQ457g

Comment

I've hinted at meeting forum members twice:

Martin - while he couldn't meet up, it worked out because my car's battery died on the way to Portland. Luckily it happened when I was a mile and a half away from home.
                            Ron - I offered to meeting him and get some book signed - well, then I moved to Colorado.

I'm afraid at what the next potential meetup would bring . . .

(Maybe that's it - this is kind of a horror forum and I'm afraid . . .)

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              Everyone's happiness when they receive a $20 book worth $200+ is all I need.

Well, and to follow me on Twitter so I can break 500 followers and rub my social-media savvy daughter's nose in it.

But that's all I need.

Happiness, followers, and prayers for Jeff -- that's all I need.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21370[/ATTACH]
                              I think those prayers for Jeff were answered when he bought that Bentley Little book at the thrift store and had a lame excuse as to why he bought it.
                              I also follow you on Twitter and love the book posts that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                Ron - I offered to meeting him and get some book signed - well, then I moved to Colorado.
                                Sorry the prospect of meeting me forced you to move out-of-state.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                I think those prayers for Jeff were answered when he bought that Bentley Little book at the thrift store and had a lame excuse as to why he bought it.
                                I also follow you on Twitter and love the book posts that you do.
                                And to both of things I say, Amen and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X