Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Everyone's happiness when they receive a $20 book worth $200+ is all I need.

Well, and to follow me on Twitter so I can break 500 followers and rub my social-media savvy daughter's nose in it.

But that's all I need.

Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.

Happiness, followers, and prayers for Jeff -- that's all I need.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21370[/ATTACH]
    Can't help on twitter as I have no account, but I am picking out a thermos for you.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
      Can't help on twitter as I have no account, but I am picking out a thermos for you.

I readily admit my taste in film comedies isn’t very sophisticated, but I still say that remains one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

A non-tweeter as well but I can support your cause to assimilate Jeff into a Little fan. Although, I've never read the man.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
          I suppose us lurkers could just stay outside and just watch through the windows?
          Probably safer out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            I think those prayers for Jeff were answered when he bought that Bentley Little book at the thrift store and had a lame excuse as to why he bought it.
            I also follow you on Twitter and love the book posts that you do.
            IT WAS a lame excuse for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              A non-tweeter as well but I can support your cause to assimilate Jeff into a Little fan. Although, I've never read the man.
              AH! Then you must and you must report back! And I will bribe you beforehand. Was I not supposed to write that last sentence for all to see. No matter. I even have a copy of The Mailman I can send you!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                Stephen King tweeted and posted on Facebook about this book this morning.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]21368[/ATTACH]
                I wonder if his copy was signed...
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  If anyone can, I'm sure Steve could swing it. But I doubt any of us plebes could score one.

Comment

I readily admit my taste in film comedies isn’t very sophisticated, but I still say that remains one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen.
                    Agreed, I often default to the late 70's early 80's comedies. Might be an age thing.

Comment

Agreed, I often default to the late 70's early 80's comedies. Might be an age thing.
                      Probably. That era is my sweet spot for film comedies, too, along with music in general. Some things just get locked in the psyche when you’re growing up, and it’s hard to replace the permanent imprint they create. And I’m okay with that and, in fact, feel fortunate to have grown up then....I look around at the film comedies and music of today, and I feel sorry for the kids who are imprinted by them.

Spoken like a growing curmudgeon, I suppose, but it’s true.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Curmudgeon approved. I like your post.

Probably. That era is my sweet spot for film comedies, too, along with music in general. Some things just get locked in the psyche when you’re growing up, and it’s hard to replace the permanent imprint they create. And I’m okay with that and, in fact, feel fortunate to have grown up then....I look around at the film comedies and music of today, and I feel sorry for the kids who are imprinted by them.

Spoken like a growing curmudgeon, I suppose, but it’s true.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          AH! Then you must and you must report back! And I will bribe you beforehand. Was I not supposed to write that last sentence for all to see. No matter. I even have a copy of The Mailman I can send you!
                          The Mailman is a great read!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            Inscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              LOL. It'd have to be on audio since that's the only way I read these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                LOL. It'd have to be on audio since that's the only way I read these days.
                                Ok, well then I'll call you every night and read it to you. No wait, that will just cause me to go into a rage at the inanity of it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X