Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks for sharing. If the sigs are absolutely identical, could it be autopen? I would have no idea just seeing that signature on the page. Anyway, hope the story is a great read.
    His comment did make me wonder about autopen, but I wouldn't want to make that judgement until I compared several examples.

Comment

I just got my copy, and the signature is different from the one shown above, so it looks like the real deal.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dave1442397; 05-22-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
        I just got my copy, and the signature is different from the one shown above, so it looks like the real deal.
        It's different for sure! Awesome! Thanks, Dave!

Comment

WOO HOO!

Comment

Damn nice sig too!

Comment

So, I'm 50 pages in so far of the 300 or so pages and man did they bump the font to get this thing to 300 pages. I feel like I'm reading the large print edition.

Comment

My copy is slated to arrive Saturday.

Comment

Now that it's published, B&N has dropped the price!

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 6.19.38 AM.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Apparently there was a 1/150 clamshell copy for L150, or around $190:

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...deluxe-edition

Wish I’d known about this one before it sold out. :-(
                    When I went there just now, the page had changed to "1 remaining" -- just FYI!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That is actually good news for me!

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      So, I'm 50 pages in so far of the 300 or so pages and man did they bump the font to get this thing to 300 pages. I feel like I'm reading the large print edition.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                        I had it in my cart. I entered all my info. All I had to do was click "complete order." and I stopped. Just like that. And I survived somehow.

Comment

You must be dead inside...

I had it in my cart. I entered all my info. All I had to do was click "complete order." and I stopped. Just like that. And I survived somehow.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            You must be dead inside...
                            This cracked me up!!

Comment

Jeff, you can't start becoming the bastion of self-control. We need someone to carelessly and recklessly make impulsive purchases. Otherwise someone else is going to have to someone else step up to the plate and I'm still feeling the sting from my last big purchase. (Side note: I am willing to take on this role if Jeff steps down, but I will need a couch to crash on...)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                                So someone picked it up. Twas not me. Like Jeff, I almost bit but saw the increase in price, put my hands up and backed away slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X