No announcement yet.

Joe Hill - Full Throttle:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the same boat as you Martin! Still deciding if I want to wake up that early on a Monday morning when work for me isn't until 8am. Can't imagine I'd get back to sleep which would be a bummer, but then again, a signed Joe Hill limited would be a pretty nice way to start the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      It'll probably drop about the same time as Paul's announcement
      Knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
        I'm in the same boat as you Martin! Still deciding if I want to wake up that early on a Monday morning when work for me isn't until 8am. Can't imagine I'd get back to sleep which would be a bummer, but then again, a signed Joe Hill limited would be a pretty nice way to start the week!
        I normally get up at 5:30 so I will probably get up a few minutes early to order. Don't think I need to be online at 5:00 though.

Comment

Knew it.
          I will be in a meeting when he makes his announcement so I will find out later. I am actually hoping it is something I have no interest in just to save the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I will be in a meeting when he makes his announcement so I will find out later. I am actually hoping it is something I have no interest in just to save the money.
            Unfortunately for me, I'm going for a complete matching Suntup set. I do, however, am starting to rethink that and sell off the books that don't interest me.

Comment

Unfortunately for me, I'm going for a complete matching Suntup set. I do, however, am starting to rethink that and sell off the books that don't interest me.
              Interesting. I'm not going to sell off any of my Suntups, but when Paul steps up production, I will definitely fall off the non-king track. I already fell off once already. But, I'll try to buy as long as I can. I know I'm down for this next one, since he's already stated that it will be his least expensive. So I know money won't be the issue.

Comment

I love what Paul is doing with Suntup Press. I was also lucky enough to purchase a Limited Misery. I hope he is able to produce more King titles and I plan to stay involved. If they do not remain at a retail I am willing to spend I will bow out. The only Non-King limited I have purchased was Horns. The others were not worth the price to me. I do believe they are worth the price Paul is selling them for but they are simply not for me. As long as it is not a book I have read and do not like I will probably buy and Artist Gift Edition he releases. Also, my Artist Gift Edition of Horns is scheduled for delivery on Saturday!

Comment

Probably pass on the Hill book . Waiting to see what Paul has for us tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Probably pass on the Hill book . Waiting to see what Paul has for us tomorrow.
                    I’m curious as well. Maybe this will be time I’ll be interested enough to try to get a limited edition.

Iffy on the Hill book. We’ll see.

Comment

I am planning to buy Full Throttle. We will see what Mr. Suntup has up his sleeve tomorrow and if he pulls me in.

Comment

Passing on the Hill book. Too much money for a collection of stories I’ve mostly already read. Opted for the much cheaper and much lower limitation Goldsboro edition. I know that of course it will not be as nice as the Sub Press deluxe edition, but it’s good enough this time around.

No idea about the Suntup; will have to wait and see what it is.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          Interesting. I'm not going to sell off any of my Suntups, but when Paul steps up production, I will definitely fall off the non-king track. I already fell off once already. But, I'll try to buy as long as I can. I know I'm down for this next one, since he's already stated that it will be his least expensive. So I know money won't be the issue.
                          I just don't really have any interest in HHH or The Road. But to be fair, I've never read either book. I absolutely loved Horns and RB and maybe I'd love the others too if I gave them a chance. I'd probably really end up regretting breaking up a matching set. Although, I'd continue to purchase to keep my number and place in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I am planning to buy Full Throttle. We will see what Mr. Suntup has up his sleeve tomorrow and if he pulls me in.
                            Me as well when it comes to Full Throttle. Marco also posted the following update regarding the book:

Gollancz is also printing 1,000 copies of the UK Hardcover with a tipped in signature page (but not numbered) with 500 copies for Waterstones and 500 copies meant for independent bookstores.

Comment

That then means there are 1900 ( 750+150+500+500) official signed copies…combine that with the copies he’ll sign for inventory at his tour stops, and I’m surprised Hill signed books retain any value at all, given that kind of saturation.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Barnes & Noble has their signed version up for sale:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ful...2Huy1_h2ZENg#/

Comment

Working...
                                X